Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: little poll here

dlfe77

Default little poll here

Does hypnosis really work? has anyone had any success Bedwetting, or actually losing control??

i haven't had that sort of hypnosis, but i have been told that i can bark like a dog... arf arf!

So you want hypnosis to make you a bed wetter or to stop bed wetting?

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    i haven't had that sort of hypnosis, but i have been told that i can bark like a dog... arf arf!
    And I used to be a parrot, but I'm alright now, I'm alright now, alright now!

Addendum: Meow!

In my opinion... it all depends on the person using hypnosis mindset... say u do not believe it or do not think it will work... most likely it will not work. If u are open to it, and TRULY relax it might just work.

Quote Originally Posted by dlfe77 View Post
    Does hypnosis really work? has anyone had any success Bedwetting, or actually losing control??
    Hypnosis varies from person to person, it can work great for one person, and then not work at all for the next. Personally speaking I've only ever used Hypnosis for my insomnia, it helps sometimes.

dlfe77

I wanted to use hypnosis to make me use my diapers like a baby with out knowing I was going... so yes I want to wet the bed...

- - - Updated - - -

I really want to know if it works can it be reversed because I dont want to be peeing my pants when im not in baby/diaper mode ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by dlfe77 View Post
    I wanted to use hypnosis to make me use my diapers like a baby with out knowing I was going... so yes I want to wet the bed...

- - - Updated - - -

I really want to know if it works can it be reversed because I dont want to be peeing my pants when im not in baby/diaper mode ya know?
    There are several hypnosis tapes around that claim to only make you wet when you have a diaper on, while others are more extreme and suggest that they'll make you dependent on diapers or that sort of thing.

I've tried a couple for fun, but I don't think they really work (and that's probably why they don't work for me). You have to be open, willing, and believing for them to do anything, as I understand it.

dlfe77

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    There are several hypnosis tapes around that claim to only make you wet when you have a diaper on, while others are more extreme and suggest that they'll make you dependent on diapers or that sort of thing.

I've tried a couple for fun, but I don't think they really work (and that's probably why they don't work for me). You have to be open, willing, and believing for them to do anything, as I understand it.
    Thats what I'm thinking I tried... I guess you have to have someone hypnotize you in person

I have tried some of the files on Utube to make me wet in my sleep so I don't have to wake up every couple of hours to pea. They didn't work and I couldn't think the next day.