Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tumblr?

Default Tumblr?

I hope this won't be against the rules. I read it and I think I didn't miss anything.

So, I would like to follow some AB and Daddy like Tumblrs. But - since too much sex things and these stuff makes me a bit uncomfortable when I am truly in my little space, I would like to see mostly some SFW sites. Do they exists? I have got my own with my gifs and pictures, and I guess it's 99% SFW. It's called
    the-babygirldreams.tumblr.com

And - if there is any daddy who is feeling sad and want to talk to some silly baby girl, here I am. Kik thebabygirldreams.

Stay strong babies!

yup! There are definitely a couple of SWF little blogs....littlespace is what I would start with. I really like her stuff. Follow her re-posts from there and eventually you'll have a great feed

Cheers!

I'm not really an AB, more of a DL. I do dabble with Tumblr, but I prefer to follow people. *Follows littlejoanne on Tumblr*

Sexual (SFW, NSFW??? Not sure what these stand for) imagery on Tumblr is getting more and more prevalent, guess when we see such stuff we must do what a baby does when she's scared - close her little eyes and bury her face in someone's lap.

I regard all ABDL material, including ADISC, as NSFW. Just because a blog has no sex or nudity doesn't mean I'd feel comfortable having my coworkers see the blog on my computer screen.

There certainly are ABDL tumblrs that don't have any nudity and aren't sexually explicit..

Well of course that ABDL pics are definitely not safe for work but the term NSFW become a term of sexually explicit content.

I started on Tumblr a few months ago, but I know what you're talking about, sometimes you see a lot of sexual content on some blogs. I saw your blog and it's awesome, so cute
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 13-Jul-2014 at 06:19. Reason: removed link - no tumblrs w/ crotch shots, please

I'm not on Tumblr myself - I just go in anonymously without an account (and occasionally slams into the creepy stuff, at which point I make a hasty retreat). It would be nice to see some ABDL Tumblrs that have less of the creepy things - I like your tumblr: it's pretty cute

I have a similar attitude to Buridan:

I regard all ABDL material, including ADISC, as NSFW. Just because a blog has no sex or nudity doesn't mean I'd feel comfortable having my coworkers see the blog on my computer screen.

I run a moderately popular SFW AB/DL Tumblr. So far I have about 200 followers and I gain more and more every day.
    Feel free to follow me: Mike-The-TBDL.tumblr.com