Thread: Hi everybody

Default Hi everybody

Hi everybody,

I've reading some of your posts for a while, until I got awarded the lurker status ;-) so I guess it's time for me to introduce myself.

Every since I was very young I remember loving diapers. Whenever I saw diapers in an advertisement, I used to stare at them, wanting to put them on. I remember coming out of surgery once as a kid, and I didn't want my mom to take off the diaper that the doctors put on me.

Later, it became more sexual, and I used the fantasy to get to sleep every night. I always thought I was very weird, sometimes I even though that these desires were pedophile (I now know they aren't). This made that I felt disgusted by the feelings, but I could not get rid of them, because they were so strong and it felt so good.

Eventually I started searching for images of diapers, which is how I found this website. To my great relief I'm not the only one, which feels just great. I've now accepted this side of me and know there are others. I'm now actually wearing them at night. Touching the first one and putting it on got me super exited.

Okay, something about me, this is an introduction after all. I am a programmer in daily life and I love Kung Fu (hence the nickname). I'm really technical and I love math and computer science. I'm hoping to read other people their stories on this website.

bringmesunshine

Quote Originally Posted by kungfupanda View Post
    Hi everybody,

I've reading some of your posts for a while, until I got awarded the lurker status ;-) so I guess it's time for me to introduce myself.

Every since I was very young I remember loving diapers. Whenever I saw diapers in an advertisement, I used to stare at them, wanting to put them on. I remember coming out of surgery once as a kid, and I didn't want my mom to take off the diaper that the doctors put on me.

Later, it became more sexual, and I used the fantasy to get to sleep every night. I always thought I was very weird, sometimes I even though that these desires were pedophile (I now know they aren't). This made that I felt disgusted by the feelings, but I could not get rid of them, because they were so strong and it felt so good.

Eventually I started searching for images of diapers, which is how I found this website. To my great relief I'm not the only one, which feels just great. I've now accepted this side of me and know there are others. I'm now actually wearing them at night. Touching the first one and putting it on got me super exited.

Okay, something about me, this is an introduction after all. I am a programmer in daily life and I love Kung Fu (hence the nickname). I'm really technical and I love math and computer science. I'm hoping to read other people their stories on this website.
    Are you American but living in London? Diapers, Math, Mom - all americanisms...are you from america or just e-talking that way to fit in (ADISC is an american website and I'll bet the largest percentage of members is american)? I'm just curious though you don't have to tell me of course - no pressure and all that. If you are american I'm guessing you're missing all the american adult diapers - seriously there's a bigger better selection out there and they're easier to get hold of. Wherever you're from and whatever you tell me welcome to ADISC. bringmesunshine

Nope, I'm not an American, English isn't even my first language. I live somewhere in Europe . At school they taught me British, but I was always more geared towards American English. I liked it more I guess.

As for what brand I'm wearing, it's a plastic backed Tena maxi. They're really good, now that I know how to properly put one on, I never have a leak. I also tried the cotton variant, but they suck in comparison. Too bad I can't get my hands on a ConfiDry 24/7 around here, I hear they're amazing.

bringmesunshine

Quote Originally Posted by kungfupanda View Post
    Nope, I'm not an American, English isn't even my first language. I live somewhere in Europe . At school they taught me British, but I was always more geared towards American English. I liked it more I guess.

As for what brand I'm wearing, it's a plastic backed Tena maxi. They're really good, now that I know how to properly put one on, I never have a leak. I also tried the cotton variant, but they suck in comparison. Too bad I can't get my hands on a ConfiDry 24/7 around here, I hear they're amazing.
    Enjoy the Plastic-backed Tena's while you can, they're are genuinely fazing them out. Sorry if you didn't know that and thanks for telling me your location - that said if you're not actually in London that's a bit misleading. bringmesunshine

- - - Updated - - -

Just another thing regarding location. To avoid confusion (while also still protecting myself) I only say I'm from the UK (which is the truth), at present I'm magnify-glassing no further on my local area. By that I mean I'm not saying 'oh by the way my location is Portsmouth' (<-- not true, just an example), if I gave a location like that I'd be 'magnify-glassing'. Really you don't have to listen to me and to a degree you can say you're in whatever location you like, you may confuse other people but you may be someone who doesn't mind constantly righting (location related) guesses. I feel I've been going on a bit so I'll conclude here. bringmesunshine