Thread: Hey all =)

Default Hey all =)

Hey all, it's good to find such a big and active *b/dl community on the net... look forward to getting to know you all

My username in Jordan; although its not my actual name, just something I put for some odd reason. I am into TB stuff mostly, especially Paci's and bottles... although who knows, maybe things will end up on the DL side, hehe.

Anyway, I'll see you around hopefully :P

Welcome to the site, Jordan!

When you feel up to it, you might post a little more so everyone can start getting to know you. Look around and get comfy, then jump right in! If you have any questions, post'em up, somebody should know the answer.

Anyway, have fun!

Snap

Thanks for the warm welcomes I shall probably post some more about me over time in the TB section of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcomes I shall probably post some more about me over time in the TB section of the forum.
    Don't feel like the Teenbaby forum is the only place you can read or post. The site is intended for everyone's use. Only about half of our content here is related to diapers and there's lots more going on. Most of us are definitely interested in them, but at the end of the day, there's only so much one can really say about them, so it pays to be able to branch out. Hope you enjoy it here