Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mum's bf almost just found out i was wearing.....

zakrawr

Angry mum's bf almost just found out i was wearing.....

unexpectedly mum's bf has just turned up at the house and i'm still in the wet nappy and he almost caught me masturbating as well.
    as soon as i heard he knocked on the door in the room i'm in.
    i had to quickly stop what i was doing, close all internet windows and sit still otherwise my nappy will rustle.
    told him i was very busy chatting to someone i may be dating just for him (which i ain't) to go away.
    hes very close minded so would probably go into a flying rage, if he found out. and has a violent personality too.

as soon as he pops out to the shops or his car, or goes to the toilet, i'm gonna rip the nappy off and hide it somewhere before it's safe for me to throw it out.

Woah, sounds like a scary guy. I wouldn't worry about him getting violent, though. I heard British cops take domestic violence very seriously.

IMHO, he can be as closeminded and violent as he likes, but he's not even a relative of yours and you're legal age to be doing whatever you want with yourself.

Therefore, he is not in the position of saying or doing anything about it, as soon as you're not doing this in a house that belongs to him (and, according to your description, it doesn't).

I'm going to start a petition to have '' removed from the emoticon list.

Maybe it's the manner I construe posts in my mind but it causes whatever anyone type, regardless of content, sound undesirably perverse

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    I'm going to start a petition to have '' removed from the emoticon list.

It makes whatever you type regardless of content sound undesirably perverse

Sit on my lap, Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Sit on my lap, Priest
    For the love of god stop quoting my posts!

You know I like to fiddle with them

Peachy

I'd say you're old enough to be entitled to privacy. I'm not sure if your mom's b/f just knocked and barged in, but at least you should be upfront with him and tell him that you expect him to change that behavior. If that does not work, use the lock on the door.

But even with privacy, you have to be careful what you're doing. I'm not sure if you're prepared to answer a knock on the door with an angry "Get lost, I'm jacking off!", so the best strategy is, indeed, to close the windows on the PC and to discontinue your activity for a while. Granted, you can't get rid of the diaper quickly, so that may be a problem.

Peachy

Wait 'till you're an adult and have your own place like I do. Then you can sit there in just a diaper jacking off, and if some f'n stranger walks in you can blow his face off with a hand gun. Ah....the joys of home ownership. Personally, it is your space. He's an intrusion into your life and he needs to but out, with NO exceptions. Maybe you should speak to your mom and tell her that if this guy has violent tendencies, she should dump him. There's no way you should have to put up with a dick! O.K., I'm reading Stephen King, and this always happens when I'm reading King, but I do mean every word of it.

zakrawr

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Wait 'till you're an adult and have your own place like I do. Then you can sit there in just a diaper jacking off, and if some f'n stranger walks in you can blow his face off with a hand gun. Ah....the joys of home ownership. Personally, it is your space. He's an intrusion into your life and he needs to but out, with NO exceptions. Maybe you should speak to your mom and tell her that if this guy has violent tendencies, she should dump him. There's no way you should have to put up with a dick! O.K., I'm reading Stephen King, and this always happens when I'm reading King, but I do mean every word of it.
    i'm an adult tho...