Thread: Instant Regret: Chocolate Roulette

Default Instant Regret: Chocolate Roulette

ok so I found this game online called chocolate roulette and it looks like the most fun party game EVER. Basically you have 12 pieces of bullet-shaped chocolate, 11 of which are plain delicious milk chocolate, and one that is filled with a 1,000,000 Scoville chile pepper extract that is 213x hotter than a jalopano. Each person must roll the die and eat the corresponding chocolate. Whoever gets the chille gets burned! (literally).

I really wanted to buy one for my party but alas they may be illegal for sale in the USA because I can't seem to find any retailer willing to ship to the US.

If anyone knows of a place where I could get one in the USA that would be unbelievable

heres the link btw: Instant Regret Chocolate Roulette - buy at Firebox.com

Haha! This sounds demented but I'm enough of an idiot to be interested in playing it.

There are some YouTube vids that are equally entertaining of people arrogantly eating whole, raw habanero peppers on a dare. They defiantly smile while chewing the pepper and seconds later are crying for mercy from the intense effect.

This kinda' reminds me of Bertie Bott's Everything Flavored Beans. They are made by Jelly Bellies and include flavors like sardine, earwax, vomit, rotten egg, grass, earthworm, bacon, pepper, soap, pencil shavings and other disgusting flavors. I couldn't stomach some of them and the flavors were amazingly accurate (not that I would know). Those flavor scientists sure are wizards of taste!

I guess we as humans find excitement in the silliest ways.

A million scovilles is enough to send someone to the ER. Just make chocolate and mix broken glass into one of the pieces. You'll have the same end result and it'll be just as fun.

If you're capable of handling these levels of heat safely, then you should know how to find these things on your own.

Although a million scovilles isn't something to laugh at it isn't going to send anyone to the ER especially mixed with chocolate. Unless you get it in your eye. Me and my friends ate naga jolokias which can be over a million and no harm came to any of us. But everybody is different.

you can get sauce that 7 million scovilles on Amazon, just don't get it near your eyes or delicate skin, and it may hurt worse coming out than going in.

Quote Originally Posted by UsagiOmutsu View Post
    Although a million scovilles isn't something to laugh at it isn't going to send anyone to the ER especially mixed with chocolate. Unless you get it in your eye. Me and my friends ate naga jolokias which can be over a million and no harm came to any of us. But everybody is different.
    I feel like "it won't send you to the ER" isn't exactly a rousing endorsement of a food product xD