Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers and skinny jeans?

Default Diapers and skinny jeans?

My fellow babies, have any of you had any success in wearing skinny jeans with diapers?

i wonder this because I use skinny jeans pretty much constantly, and it would be a big help to know if combining the two is feasible or not.

Does it show a lot? Is it a good idea? I'd rather not give skinny jeans up but I will if I have to I guess. It just seemed logical to me to combine both since I love them both lol

CrinklySiren

I've done it before, not necessarily with skinny jeans but I do wear girl jeans and girl jeans are pretty much tight all around. As long as you wear a thin diaper and not like, a bambino or something, you'll be fine. You can also take measures further and wear a shirt that hangs low, or a sweater/jacket since they usually hang lower than a shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    I've done it before, not necessarily with skinny jeans but I do wear girl jeans and girl jeans are pretty much tight all around. As long as you wear a thin diaper and not like, a bambino or something, you'll be fine. You can also take measures further and wear a shirt that hangs low, or a sweater/jacket since they usually hang lower than a shirt.
    Well yeah I wouldn't have a thick one on so I guess it would be okay. But yeah the shirt thing is important if i bend over or something. Though I wonder if ill have to get a size wider for jeans.

Though I've always suspected skinny jeans for guys are really girl jeans that didn't sell so they put a men's tag on it lol I once bought some girl ones by accident, I couldn't sit down :P

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Butterscotch View Post
    Well yeah I wouldn't have a thick one on so I guess it would be okay. But yeah the shirt thing is important if i bend over or something. Though I wonder if ill have to get a size wider for jeans.

Though I've always suspected skinny jeans for guys are really girl jeans that didn't sell so they put a men's tag on it lol I once bought some girl ones by accident, I couldn't sit down :P
    not necessarily, mens jeans and women's jeans differ in the "give" department (its the crotch section ~ skinny jeans for men have more give than skinny jeans for girls for the obvious reasons lol)

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    not necessarily, mens jeans and women's jeans differ in the "give" department (its the crotch section ~ skinny jeans for men have more give than skinny jeans for girls for the obvious reasons lol)
    Ahh I see. Though (sadly?) that never made much difference for me, which is probably why i didnt notice the difference until much later lol

guess I would maybe buy one waist size larger but get super skinny to compensate. Idk why I like skinny jeans so much, they're just epic lol

Hello there.

I sometimes feel my more fitted (skinnier) jeans actually hide the diaper better. They kind of squeeze it in and keep it less bulky looking. This works up to average thickness products. Should be fine for daytime diapers.

Have fun.
    A.

Quote Originally Posted by Soakingboy View Post
    Hello there.

I sometimes feel my more fitted (skinnier) jeans actually hide the diaper better. They kind of squeeze it in and keep it less bulky looking. This works up to average thickness products. Should be fine for daytime diapers.

Have fun.
    A.
    I can agree with Soakingboy it is fine to wear fitted jeans over a thinner to medium thickness diaper. My suggestion from wearing fitted jeans quite a lot is to make sure you have a belt. Of course when you put them on it's gonna feel tight, but they will work there way down your hips for most people so by wearing a belt you will be more comfortable and a lot less of your diaper showing. One brand that is good for guys fitted jeans is Mossimo a target brand. I have had mine so far for 2 years and still going strong, typically, but sizes are limited; you can find them up to 70 percent off after school sales .

Quote Originally Posted by pamperedyellowone View Post
    I can agree with Soakingboy it is fine to wear fitted jeans over a thinner to medium thickness diaper. My suggestion from wearing fitted jeans quite a lot is to make sure you have a belt. Of course when you put them on it's gonna feel tight, but they will work there way down your hips for most people so by wearing a belt you will be more comfortable and a lot less of your diaper showing. One brand that is good for guys fitted jeans is Mossimo a target brand. I have had mine so far for 2 years and still going strong, typically, but sizes are limited; you can find them up to 70 percent off after school sales .
    Ohh okay! And yay sales! Perfect timing too xD and yeah I figured a belt would be essential to avoid unexpected showing (for some reason my jeans start to sag when I run) and it would help force it down more. Yeah I've heard of mossimo, I got the pinstriped camp dress shirt they sell, it's one I my favorites lol

Thanks to all of you for helping clear this up xD <3

I like to wear the fake spandex type jeans over mine. I like the bulge, but wear a longer shirt just in case someone else does not appreciate it as much.
    Fascinating

Stay away from the LOW RISE jeans - you are not going to cover much with these.
    The current trend is to HIGH WAIST - but even at that the coverage is questionable.
    If not wetting a great deal possible to wear thin plastic diaper covers with soaker pads
    but make sure there is adequate room for the external plumbing. Some of the girly
    jeans have an acute camel toe disposition. All in all best to just wear something that
    you were formerly comfortable wearing and pass this fashion scene for the moment.