Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First NuK5 Dummy/Pacifier!

Default First NuK5 Dummy/Pacifier!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-06-24 21.53.58.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	21185

I just bought my first dummy since I was toddler. It's an adorable baby blue and it fits perfectly in my mouth. I can't wait to get tucked into bed tonight and suck on it while cuddling my plushies!

Just out of interest, when did you buy your first dummy/pacifier? And was it after you bough arguably more ABDL centric items like diapers? Also feel free to share any of your experience with dummies/pacifiers. I'm all ears! *sucks his dummy*

I bought my first nuk 5 from amazon the other day too blue with orange ring. Was supposed to get it today but wasn't home. I got a we missed you note. Picking it up tomorrow. I hope you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDooKiddo View Post
    I bought my first nuk 5 from amazon the other day too blue with orange ring. Was supposed to get it today but wasn't home. I got a we missed you note. Picking it up tomorrow. I hope you like it!
    I hate it when that happens. I got mind from Inner Child and they delivered it in a small envelope that fit through the letterbox. It's a pity they couldn't do the same for you. Oh well, I'm sure it'll be packaged well and they'll be none the wiser. And thanks a lot for that. I hope you like yours, too!

I got mine first pacifier only a few years ago. I picked up one from the baby items aisle at a local grocery store. I had been getting and using diapers and a few baby clothes for a number of years before I got the pacifier.

Finally picked it up originally came in an orange envelope and yes that's my projector in the background :p
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1403709103023.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	21189  

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDooKiddo View Post
    Finally picked it up originally came in an orange envelope and yes that's my projector in the background :p
    Aww, that things adorable. You must be very happy to have received it. Very similar to the colours of mine.

And yeah, I'm still loving my new dummy. Happy Fawn is happy.
    I slept with it last night, although it came out of my mouth by the time I awoke. I guess that's natural after not sleeping with one for what must be 17 years. I'm sure I'll adjust to that though, just as you do with wearing nappies.

Those are good looking pacis Daimhin and Scoob, haha. I like the color schemes, blue is my favorite color after all.

Here's my call(hopefully it'll load correctly)...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403816743.130558.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	21194

I got mine about 2-3 years ago from Nuk directly. I actually got them for a number of reasons ranging from helping me regress and simply wanting an option of using a soother at night or whenever I felt the need to, to having it help me with teeth grinding (especially after nights of parting and raving). Before that I've bought diapers for myself a dozen or so times but those were the only ABDL items I've gotten for myself before I got my pacis.

Most people have problems with keeping it in their mouth all night, but I'm sure as you use it more it'll learn to stay in place .

I bet using that projector is pretty fun (as long as you have a big enough area to use as a screen, or an actual big enough screen). But now with the new 4K TVs, it's hard to beat that image quality IMO assuming you got 4K content to play.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    I got mine first pacifier only a few years ago. I picked up one from the baby items aisle at a local grocery store. I had been getting and using diapers and a few baby clothes for a number of years before I got the pacifier.
    When you have a chance you should try to get your hands on a Nuk5 (and I've heard good things about MAM). Their bigger sizes are suppose to make them more natural and comfortable to use for prolonged periods assuming you don't have an atypically small mouth, but any size can be enjoyed and serve its purpose none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by XxThisGuyxX View Post
    When you have a chance you should try to get your hands on a Nuk5 (and I've heard good things about MAM). Their bigger sizes are suppose to make them more natural and comfortable to use for prolonged periods assuming you don't have an atypically small mouth, but any size can be enjoyed and serve its purpose none the less.
    Over the ensuing years after my first purchase, I have gotten some other sizes, including a NUK5. I actually use several different sizes, depending on my mood.

I got mine a few years ago. I was in to wearing diaper and a babygrow long before the nuk5. Ohh by babygrow I mean the vest time not footed pjs lol I( I like the support they give the diaper. I sucked my thumb since I was a real baby so I got the nik half to try and ween myself of thumb sucking and half for the babyness, now I love it and would use it most nites