Thread: Goodbye

Default Goodbye

I am leaving.. bye

I know I don't know you at all but may I ask why you are leaving? And also, what you mean by you are leaving? I am just asking because if you need to talk about something let me know!

I just feel like I am more of a problem than I am any help. I just think it is better if I go away.

Quote Originally Posted by BronyPony14 View Post
    I just feel like I am more of a problem than I am any help. I just think it is better if I go away.
    Even if that were true, and after looking at your posts, I don't see that it is, this is a support site and helping people is what it's for. If you need more help than you can give right now, that's okay. The best thing you can do for yourself and the community is to build acceptance of yourself for your harmless quirks. Once you start down that path for real, you'll potentially be more help to others. This is like on the airplane where they tell you to put your own oxygen mask on first before trying to assist others. When you're healthy, you'll be more benefit to yourself and to others.

I'd have to agree with our mod here iv'e read you've written and you don't seem like a bother. you seem like a genuinley nice person.