Thread: Gone for a while, now I'm back

Default Gone for a while, now I'm back

Hello fellow Adisc members!
    I'm back! I know... I know... I wasn't an active person to begin with, but I have started to become more open about my being a DL to several people close to me. Too my surprise, I have yet to have anyone reject me because of it. My last girlfriend and my current girlfriend each know about it and accepts me for who I am. My parents know and they are cool with it, so long as I keep it private, and keep everything out of sight: out of sight, out of mind. And, obviously, I make sure everything gets thrown out when dirty. One of my sisters knows, and Several of my close friends know. When I told them, the reaction I got was, okay, whatever floats your boat. They were happy that I trust them enough to share that secret of mine with them.

I have been stocking up on supples for about a month now, and recently came into 40 ct packages of tena supers at a thrift store for $7.99 a package! What a deal! I now have approximately 300 appropriately sized diapers of various brands, and about 100 smaller sized diapers as stuffers, and about 40 or so actual stuffers. And I'm still out collecting. I have 2 dressers full of them, organized for maximum capacity. I'll try and upload a photo or two later on. Granted, I don't have any of the top notch brands, such as Abena, Bambino, or SDK but I think I still have more than enough, with stuffers, to be just fine for me.

I hope to be more active here, looking forward to talking to all of you more often!

Regards,
    CrazyTyler

I envy you that you can be that open living in your family situation. When my mom discovered my stash, she sent me to a psychiatrist. I guess times have changed for the better, thank goodness.

Well, she was originally in that mindset, due to issues that happened to her during her childhood, but my dad was understanding, surprisingly, and was able to mellow her out. Like I said, it's pretty much a "out of sight out of mind" thing

Seems like many people coming back (incl. me) lately. Anyway welcome back, hope you'll enjoy your stay