Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

Hi everybody,

I'm keelhaul, and i'm currently studying biological sciences at plymouth university.

I'm not entirely sure what else to write so anyway, hello!

bringmesunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Keelhaul View Post
    Hi everybody,

I'm keelhaul, and i'm currently studying biological sciences at plymouth university.

I'm not entirely sure what else to write so anyway, hello!
    Welcome to ADISC. If you're not sure what to write I can advise that you maybe talk about everything listed: favourite nappy? How you got into infantilism? Non-nappy-related hobbies? If you want to know more about me just ask and please know my given age is genuine. Welcome again. bringmesunshine

Well, with regards to a favourite nappy, I don't currently have one, as I haven't worn since I was a toddler. my hobbies are gaming, HEMA, air rifles, archery and zoology. I spend quite a bit of time reading up on different things :P

Cool, and welcome! What kind of games are you into? Also by air rifles do you mean airsoft or like general air rifles? If general do you like PCP rifles? And if so DON'T YOU WANT A BENJAMIN ROGUE!? They're AWESOME! *o* IE this: Benjamin Rogue Electronic PCP Air Rifle 357 Cal Tan Synthetic Stock

Hi and welcome. I have an air rifle as well. It's a Sheridan pump. I bought it when coyotes came to my neighborhood. A Sheridan will shoot like a 22 short if pumped 7 or 8 times, and doesn't make any noise. Good for shooting within city limits which isn't allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoeSparklepaw View Post
    Cool, and welcome! What kind of games are you into? Also by air rifles do you mean airsoft or like general air rifles? If general do you like PCP rifles? And if so DON'T YOU WANT A BENJAMIN ROGUE!? They're AWESOME! *o* IE this: Benjamin Rogue Electronic PCP Air Rifle 357 Cal Tan Synthetic Stock
    Hi!

By air rifles i mean general ones such as break barrel, pre charged and co2. As I live in the UK, theres severe restrictions with regards to what are legal to own.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi and welcome. I have an air rifle as well. It's a Sheridan pump. I bought it when coyotes came to my neighborhood. A Sheridan will shoot like a 22 short if pumped 7 or 8 times, and doesn't make any noise. Good for shooting within city limits which isn't allowed.
    NAUGHTIES!!

But yeah, this side of the pond, Canada and America both long guns are plentiful. Of all sorts. Handguns too, but oddly, Canadians aren't militant about handguns the way certain Americans can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    NAUGHTIES!!

But yeah, this side of the pond, Canada and America both long guns are plentiful. Of all sorts. Handguns too, but oddly, Canadians aren't militant about handguns the way certain Americans can be.
    Yes and one of the reasons why I love Canadians. I must confess that I'm biased as our family owns a cottage on Lake Harris, somewhat north of Perry Sound. Our cottage neighbors have become life long friends, and come down to the states to visit. They're wonderful people.