Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going on a little cruise trip

Default Going on a little cruise trip

I am soon going on a little cruise together whit my plushy and this time i going to travel whiteout my parents (That dont know anything that i like to where diapers). so i am planing on wearing diapers on the ship special sleeping in a diaper. That should be fun and interesting because it is the first time i going to sleep whit a diaper on a ship.

This is going to be so match fun

Have any won else where diaper on a big ship before?

toujoursbb

Hi
    Just recently came back from a cruise trip in Europe. Was gone almost three weeks. Brought no underware, just diapers under my clothes and my bathing suit. Took flights wearing goodnites, more discrete this way, got no problem. In fact I am diapered 24/7 since 8 yrs except when I am in a pool or on the beach...
    I was proud of myself as usually I bring a couple of pairs of underware in case, none this time.

Never been on a cruise ship, but I live in a sailing boat, on were I'm diapered most of the time....sailing in the middle of the ocean with my diaper on and overall or onesie is something special!! And also speeping craddled from the wawes insipe my feety pajama and diaper....love it!

CrinklySiren

I went on a cruise 4 years ago with my SO, I took diapers with me ~ twas indeed fun.

I've also been to DC with ONLY diapers, 2 years ago ~ it was fun but it was also a nightmare. made me glad i'm not IC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirco View Post
    Never been on a cruise ship, but I live in a sailing boat, on were I'm diapered most of the time....sailing in the middle of the ocean with my diaper on and overall or onesie is something special!! And also speeping craddled from the wawes insipe my feety pajama and diaper....love it!
    That sounds fun.

dlfe77

Im going on a cruise in a few months I guess ill bring diapers!

Quote Originally Posted by dlfe77 View Post
    Im going on a cruise in a few months I guess ill bring diapers!
    Nice. What sort of cruise?

I'm going on one at the end of next month. Seven days in Alaska planning on taking plenty of diapers. Should be super fun. My only concern is weird comments from room stewards but in my experience they are always really friendly and more than accommodating. I'll be sure to leave a nice tip like we do in hotels...and of course put used diapers in sealed plastic bags before pitching in the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by cm90210 View Post
    I'm going on one at the end of next month. Seven days in Alaska planning on taking plenty of diapers. Should be super fun. My only concern is weird comments from room stewards but in my experience they are always really friendly and more than accommodating. I'll be sure to leave a nice tip like we do in hotels...and of course put used diapers in sealed plastic bags before pitching in the trash.
    You could just bag them in your room and throw them out in a common restroom aboard, rather then a small can in your room and/or bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    You could just bag them in your room and throw them out in a common restroom aboard, rather then a small can in your room and/or bathroom.
    Yes i have thinking about to do that to.