Thread: big bro's visit

Red face big bro's visit

My big brother (babyfur big bro, not real brother although I love him like one) told me today that he is gonna visit me after all, in a couple of months x3
    There are so many things I wanna do with him, that I am probably not gonna be able to do them all XD
    the thing is, I am equally as excited as I am nervous, because it probably will include me being in little mode, and him taking care of me. I trust in him a lot, and am sure it's gonna be awesome, the problem is that I am really nervous about it, as one of the things we've planned is being both in cubby mode, and being padded together, which I have never done before. I have been padded in front of my mate, but me being with a friend both of us padded seems like a entirely different thing XP
    it's also probably gonna involve some bottle feeding, sippy cups, a diaper change, a ton of embarrasment, being cared for and playing a boardgame in just diapers and a shirt <.<
    I need to be ready for it all, but I am scared and nervous, still, I really want to do it and have a ton of fun!

how does one gets past the initial embarrasment of being cubby with another person? is it weird being with another person both padded or am I just overthinking this all? I'm so confused ewe

I think it comes down to desire. Do you really want to do this? I wanted to be little in front of my wife. I started slowly with little things. In fact, she suggested that I drink from a sippy cup. Little by little I started showing my diaper. She bought me a night shirt, and I wear it and a diaper at night. The diaper is visible.

If you really want this, you'll figure it out. It's nerve wracking mostly because we don't want to be rejected, or worse, made fun of or thought less of. But that won't be the case since you both are into this. As long as this relationship is a safe one and you have control and can say no if you are uncomfortable with something, you should be fine. I would suggest that you do all the things you've dreamed about doing and enjoy the moment. Most of us don't have this kind of opportunity.

It sounds like you're going to be way outside of your comfort zone, but it also sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun. Being nervous is normal when you're going to be exposing the part of your life that most people keep secret. It will wreck your nerves but if this is something that you really want to experience then you'll be fine, the human mind has a way of letting us do things we never thought possible, you'll probably find that the time leading up to his visit will be the most anxious.

Best of luck to you, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    It's nerve wracking mostly because we don't want to be rejected, or worse, made fun of or thought less of. But that won't be the case since you both are into this. As long as this relationship is a safe one and you have control and can say no if you are uncomfortable with something, you should be fine. I would suggest that you do all the things you've dreamed about doing and enjoy the moment. Most of us don't have this kind of opportunity.
    You are right, it's a nice chance, I can't get into it slowly tho, cause he's coming to work on a event of a children's tv network, so we'll only have a couple of hours during the night of 2 or 3 days, so I'm probably gonna have to jum head-on into it XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AmberBulb95 View Post
    It will wreck your nerves but if this is something that you really want to experience then you'll be fine, the human mind has a way of letting us do things we never thought possible, you'll probably find that the time leading up to his visit will be the most anxious.

Best of luck to you, sir!
    It seems I am as ready as I'll ever be, thanks for the comment and the good wished :3

I'll share my experiences after it happens x3