Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can someone really live as a Teen 24 hours a day?

Default Can someone really live as a Teen 24 hours a day?

I have wanted for a long time wanted to live as a Teen 24 hours a day and be treated that way as well.

but can it be done 24 hours?

I understand that i would not be able to go to school but having set bed times and eating what im given and playing up like a teen and having the same rules as a teen.

i think part of it is letting go all my control i have of my life to some other person.

what are peoples views on it?

Uhh, it's possible.

Was I the only one whose parents didn't really enforce bedtimes and rules and what foods to eat?

Hmmm this is the first time I've ever heard of this desire, to be honest. It's really interesting. You'd have a great mixture of independence and dependence, compared to people who want to live as babies or toddlers who would be nearly 100% dependent on another. I think if you have this lifestyle desire it would go over a lot better than a 24/7 AB. But you'd want to make sure your partner has this desire too. I've heard of women basically taking on this similar role, in ways, in this movement among mainly conservative Christians called "taken in hand." It is basically where the woman is subordinate to her husband and receives discipline, rules, and limitations on her independence. I have not heard of any kind of group movement with the male being subordinate unless it is in a BDSM "power exchange" relationship.

Are you totally sure you want this 24/7? Sometimes things in our fantasies are so much more fun than in reality. As you continue to mature and develop as a person (which still happens with all people constantly, not just in childhood/teen years!) then you might start to change this idea. This fantasy might not seem so special anymore. A lot of the times things are really the best in moderation, you know? For example, maybe your partner and you can do teen-weekends, where you are treated like a teenager all weekend long. Or even a week or so.

I guess in the end it wouldn't hurt to ask your partner. Be careful with who you choose as a partner, though. Sometimes abusive/controlling men and women want to take advantage of someone who has a desire for less independence. He or she could take it too far and you could end up in a very bad situation. Also, do a little bit of self reflection. Why do you want to be a teenager 24/7? What is it about the adult world that you're escaping from? Is it purely a fetish (such as a BDSM type?) or is it nonsexual and more about a personality and lifestyle? If you think hard about these questions in your life, you might find the right solution. But do be careful about giving your independence away, especially to a partner. Things can go very bad very fast if you aren't cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by CrypticTaco View Post
    Uhh, it's possible.

Was I the only one whose parents didn't really enforce bedtimes and rules and what foods to eat?
    Mine didn't either. What the OP describes sounds more like a toddler to me. As a teen, I would only, at times, see my mother for a couple of hours during the whole day because we were both out and about. And my mother was a good mom. But she wasn't all that restrictive, as some of the nazi moms I hear about... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy View Post
    Hmmm this is the first time I've ever heard of this desire, to be honest. It's really interesting. You'd have a great mixture of independence and dependence, compared to people who want to live as babies or toddlers who would be nearly 100% dependent on another. I think if you have this lifestyle desire it would go over a lot better than a 24/7 AB. But you'd want to make sure your partner has this desire too. I've heard of women basically taking on this similar role, in ways, in this movement among mainly conservative Christians called "taken in hand." It is basically where the woman is subordinate to her husband and receives discipline, rules, and limitations on her independence. I have not heard of any kind of group movement with the male being subordinate unless it is in a BDSM "power exchange" relationship.

Are you totally sure you want this 24/7? Sometimes things in our fantasies are so much more fun than in reality. As you continue to mature and develop as a person (which still happens with all people constantly, not just in childhood/teen years!) then you might start to change this idea. This fantasy might not seem so special anymore. A lot of the times things are really the best in moderation, you know? For example, maybe your partner and you can do teen-weekends, where you are treated like a teenager all weekend long. Or even a week or so.

I guess in the end it wouldn't hurt to ask your partner. Be careful with who you choose as a partner, though. Sometimes abusive/controlling men and women want to take advantage of someone who has a desire for less independence. He or she could take it too far and you could end up in a very bad situation. Also, do a little bit of self reflection. Why do you want to be a teenager 24/7? What is it about the adult world that you're escaping from? Is it purely a fetish (such as a BDSM type?) or is it nonsexual and more about a personality and lifestyle? If you think hard about these questions in your life, you might find the right solution. But do be careful about giving your independence away, especially to a partner. Things can go very bad very fast if you aren't cautious.
    I am a Male and think yes it is something that i would want.

I dont have a partner so would have to find someone out there to be part of it.

maybe as you say start with a weekend or week.

but having to ask to do things that i wanted to do and being told what to do and all the punishments that come being as teen is one thing that i feel i want.

in the UK i dont think this kind of thing happens so may find it hard.

its strange as i feel that i would not have to think for myself and all that is a good thing.

Maybe im just mad i dont know but its something i want to do and find information on.

I too wouldn't associate bedtime with my teenage years.

In fact, looking back, high school (age 16 to 18) was about when I started to grasp the idea that not getting enough sleep actually has a negative impact. I couldn't really pinpoint exactly when I stopped having a bed time, it's possible I still had one in my early teens, but it's something I associate with being much younger.

I have no direct experience with what you are talking about, but I do know of relationships where people intentionally take on a submissive/dominant relationship with various rules, and people who have a "daddy" whom governs parts of their life. I think the only chances of something like this working is where the partner is equally interested in the idea for their own reasons, otherwise it's just a huge burden.

I was a teen 24/7 since I was 13 all the way up to 19.

I imagine other people were as well.

teen 24/7 hmm.. XD

I'm 19 and still have a bedtime *some nights not always kind of random, tho I sometimes sneak online past it.

Quote Originally Posted by CrypticTaco View Post
    Uhh, it's possible.

Nope -- my parents didn't try to control me from age 13 or 14 onwards. They trusted me to make decisions myself. They might have said, "You should be in bed by now!", but they never told me what to do. I'd occasionally stay up till 2 or 3am if I had school work to do. I used to ask if it was okay to go somewhere, and they'd laugh at the fact that I was so polite as to ask them! I guess none of this would have worked if I hadn't been so damned responsible and sensible!

My parents were great -- like two of my absolute best friends. We were such a happy family... :-(