Thread: Looking for a good Pull-Up

Default Looking for a good Pull-Up

Hello, once again I ask this community for some good advice, as the title insists i am looking for a good pull-up. i am limited to only a walgreens store. from there website i noticed they offered: Goodnites Underpants, Depends Super Plus Absorbancy, Walgreens Super Plus absorbancy, and Serenity Super plus absorbancy. Of the ones mentioned which would, overall be the best? If someone knows of some type that i havent mentioned that is available at walgreens and is better than those i would greatly appreciate it. thank you.

zakrawr

abena abri flex medium extra are the BEST pullups as they take 2200ml, and i found them very comfy and didn't leak. and didn't rustle.

since your limited to those crap ones go for: Depends Super Plus Absorbancy, the 'best' out of those ones.
    or Goodnites if u pee them very slowly.
    Underjams would be better than Goodnites as they hold much more.

why u have to get them that store tho? pullups mostly suck.

Yeah, I have to agree with Zakrawr on this one. If you're limited to Walgreens, then your best bet would be the Depend Re-Fastenables. They are essentially the same as the Depend Super Plus absorbency pull-ups, same absorbency and discreetness. The advantage that the re-fastenables have is that you can put them on either like a pull up or like a brief. In either case, they have the re-fastenable tabs so you can get a customized fit.

The Abena Abri-Flex Extra are significantly better than any store brand pull up, the main drawback would be the fact that they can only be ordered online.

If you have other pharmacies in the area, which if you have a Walgreens, you might have some other chain. If you happen to have a Rite Aid near you, their store brand pullups in Overnight Absorbency (I think they have 3 levels, overnight being the best), are actually quite decent for a pullup and at least in my experience they are the best store brand pullup on the market.

Thanks, th reasons im probably gonna have to go for pull-ups and not regular briefs is that i go threw them quite quickly, i also like pull-ups more for some reason or another... Im not a TB and im not a DL, im just someone who likes to wear diapers. I guess its just because pull ups give me more of an option. Also, wall-greens is the only store nearby my house that i can effecitivly transport the diapers to my house in a timely manner.

... not a dl just like to wear diapers... >_0

Quote Originally Posted by VR Wolf View Post
    Thanks, th reasons im probably gonna have to go for pull-ups and not regular briefs is that i go threw them quite quickly, i also like pull-ups more for some reason or another... Im not a TB and im not a DL, im just someone who likes to wear diapers. I guess its just because pull ups give me more of an option. Also, wall-greens is the only store nearby my house that i can effecitivly transport the diapers to my house in a timely manner.
    Not a DL but like wearing diapers?

Underjams are best for absorbancy

Goodnights have better sides though, but GNs are , to me, like a crinkly hell

I bet putting a goodnight over an Underjam would take care of the sides ripping problem. I dunno if that be comfy.

I am lucky in that I can fit in the huggies pullups, but while cute and comfy, they don't hold much (obviously) but still pretty impressive

Well, unless I misconstrued the meaning of DL... again... uhh, then I don’t know. but yeah, whatever pull up type diaper that can work would be great, I guess my reason for the switch is that I kind of like a choice when I have my diaper on, even with Walgreens cloth backed diaper I still kind of didn’t like the idea, so yeah. If someone could re-elaborate the meaning of a DL then maybe id could clarify my classification problem.

Well, it seems ill have to go with the goodnites, the depends now that i think of it, would probably just fall of of me... and i dont really wanna waste $16 on something that wont even fit. I know the goodnites fit me (very well to) so thanks, i guess i was just blindly hoping something would be better.