Thread: Have you ever....

Default Have you ever....

I was in the mood for some little time. I got my diaper on and everything ready started turning tv around and realised that UFC fight was on and started watching it. A couple hours later i stsrted thinking is this appropriate for my little side and started to laugh to my self. Has anyone else been in baby mode or in diaper and thought the same??

This crossed my mind when I watched and R rated movie when I was diapered and hugging my plushie once but I quickly shrugged it off and continued watching the movie.

I used to watch the scariest horror movies while diapered, but for me they seem to go together. When I was a little kid, I would get up late at night when my parents were asleep and turn the TV on with the sound turned down. Saturday night had Shock Theater and I'd watch all the great old scary movies. Now, watching a scary movie diapered reminds me of being a little kid, even though I was potty trained at that age. Still, the scary parts would almost make me wet my jammies.

I usually do my homework while in 'little-mode', so sometimes I find myself solving a massive two-page equation for physics and having a little chuckle to myself, noticing the absurdity of the situation. Sometimes I forget I'm an adult and feel like I'm peering into a whole different world that really shouldn't make sense to me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AmberBulb95 View Post
    I usually do my homework while in 'little-mode', so sometimes I find myself solving a massive two-page equation for physics and having a little chuckle to myself, noticing the absurdity of the situation. Sometimes I forget I'm an adult and feel like I'm peering into a whole different world that really shouldn't make sense to me lol.
    I am a art major and i do my painting and drawing in my diapers. I have done my math homework in diapers also but i hate math. :-(

I tend to do a lot of gaming while diapered, and I have had some moments where I thought to myself that the language I was hearing was totally inappropriate for me. It passes quickly, though

This is awesome. I love that feeling.

Just the thought of that equation makes me shiver... Brrrrr

I cant watch wrestling, its sooooo boring lol. AND I cant watch horrors, they freak me out and I have nightmares. Ireally feel little when I watch horrors lol

Quote Originally Posted by Glacero View Post
    I was in the mood for some little time. I got my diaper on and everything ready started turning tv around and realised that UFC fight was on and started watching it. A couple hours later i stsrted thinking is this appropriate for my little side and started to laugh to my self. Has anyone else been in baby mode or in diaper and thought the same??
    My daddy sometimes covers my eyes if something comes on television that he thinks is inappropriate for my little side. It's really embarrassing, but it's also really nice.