Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Hello! My name is LilChip

  1. #1

    Default Hello! My name is LilChip

    I am a newbe on this site, only just recently heard about it. I am a full time diaper wearer (and lover), but not an AB although I have had the odd AB fantasy.

    I have had various problems with my urinary system since I was a small boy when I often wet my pants while out playing. More of that story in the future.

    Fast forward to adulthood, and I have always been attracted to diapers. Then about a year ago I began having some serious urgency problems. Then a month or so, I lost control of my bladder. So now I am in diapers 24/7 and a little bit embarrassed to admit that I am not at all devastated, actually a little thrilled about this new world. I am seeing a doctor who has found nothing serious wrong with me, so it appears there is nothing serious to worry about, so as long as it lasts I am enjoying my diapers.

    So why am I here? To learn, hopefully have some fun, make some friends with like-minded people, and to share my story, my thoughts, and maybe even help someone. I am open to all advances (not sexual) and will respond to all requests for friendship.

  2. #2

    Default

    Hello LilChip and welcome to the group.

    Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

    Again welcome to the group.

    Egor

  3. #3

    Default

    Hey, Egor!
    There isn't that much to tell really. Right now I am so excited that I am a full time DL and I'm OK with that. So I guess one of my main interests is diapers. In other parts of my life, I love riding my GoldWing, even in diapers. I like playing the guitar and piano accordian, fiddling with my computer (thought I was gonna say something else, didn't you?). I also like to grden, arrange music, etc. I am an incurable do it yourself'er, like wiring houses, carpentry, etc.

    I am a senior, have a testosterone count of absolute zero, so I have no sex desire or ability, and frankly I don't miss it!

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LilChip View Post
    Hey, Egor!
    There isn't that much to tell really. Right now I am so excited that I am a full time DL and I'm OK with that. So I guess one of my main interests is diapers. In other parts of my life, I love riding my GoldWing, even in diapers. I like playing the guitar and piano accordian, fiddling with my computer (thought I was gonna say something else, didn't you?). I also like to grden, arrange music, etc. I am an incurable do it yourself'er, like wiring houses, carpentry, etc.


    I am a senior, have a testosterone count of absolute zero, so I have no sex desire or ability, and frankly I don't miss it!

    Wow, what kind of guitar do you have? What kind of music do you play??

  5. #5

    Default

    Well now, let me see. My favorite is an old handmade Yamaha acoustic, not really expensive but plays well and sounds real mellow. I have a Carlo Robelli acoustic electric, and excelsior 120 bass piano accordion and a Casio 88-note keyboard that I use mainly for arranging music. I play and sing mostly country gospel, at nursing homes on Sunday afternoons and sometimes Saturday mornings.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LilChip View Post
    I am a newbe on this site, only just recently heard about it. I am a full time diaper wearer (and lover), but not an AB although I have had the odd AB fantasy.

    I have had various problems with my urinary system since I was a small boy when I often wet my pants while out playing. More of that story in the future.

    Fast forward to adulthood, and I have always been attracted to diapers. Then about a year ago I began having some serious urgency problems. Then a month or so, I lost control of my bladder. So now I am in diapers 24/7 and a little bit embarrassed to admit that I am not at all devastated, actually a little thrilled about this new world. I am seeing a doctor who has found nothing serious wrong with me, so it appears there is nothing serious to worry about, so as long as it lasts I am enjoying my diapers.

    So why am I here? To learn, hopefully have some fun, make some friends with like-minded people, and to share my story, my thoughts, and maybe even help someone. I am open to all advances (not sexual) and will respond to all requests for friendship.
    Welcome LilChip to ADISC. I'm a fellow Texan to you from North Texas. We're almost the same age as I will be 75 the first part of August.
    I myself like Texas Rangers baseball and NASCAR. I can't really get around much anymore as I lost sight in my right eye 8 years ago.
    I can't no longer drive. So I spend a lot of my time on my lap top.

  7. #7

    Default

    Hey Oleman72, and thank you for the friend request! You are my first friend on Adisk!

    I am still finding my way around here, really still getting used to being a full time diaper wearer. I honestly don't mind, but my wife has a problem with it. She is still waiting for the incontinence to go away, and I think in her mind there is really no other option, but I am perfectly happy in my diapers and I am hoping that I will be able to have enough of an excuse to keep them, if not all the time, at least most of it.
    I'm sorry to hear you lost your driving privilege. Do you live alone? Perhaps we might meet sometime, but I guess there is lots of time for that. I am not into sex with anyone of either gender, and I have never met another diaper wearer, well I guess one several years ago, but at least we can compare notes and tricks, etc.

    Anyway thanks again, and we'll talk later...
    Chip

  8. #8

    Default

    I hope the K at your first sentence means kommunity! ^^ Welcome to the group from a fellow Snivy!

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LilChip View Post
    Hey Oleman72, and thank you for the friend request! You are my first friend on Adisk!

    I am still finding my way around here, really still getting used to being a full time diaper wearer. I honestly don't mind, but my wife has a problem with it. She is still waiting for the incontinence to go away, and I think in her mind there is really no other option, but I am perfectly happy in my diapers and I am hoping that I will be able to have enough of an excuse to keep them, if not all the time, at least most of it.
    I'm sorry to hear you lost your driving privilege. Do you live alone? Perhaps we might meet sometime, but I guess there is lots of time for that. I am not into sex with anyone of either gender, and I have never met another diaper wearer, well I guess one several years ago, but at least we can compare notes and tricks, etc.

    Anyway thanks again, and we'll talk later...
    Chip
    Good Evening!
    I am a long-distance friend of "Oleman72".
    I am up here in New Hampshire.
    Yes! I am a Yankee.
    Been incontinent for decades.
    I was born with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
    I have to wear diapers (and plastic pants) 24/7.
    I do play a bit of Guitar now and then.
    I am only age 56.
    Yes! I am retired on disability.
    My former career was as an Electronics Engineering Technician.
    I still tinker with electronics.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LilChip View Post
    Well now, let me see. My favorite is an old handmade Yamaha acoustic, not really expensive but plays well and sounds real mellow. I have a Carlo Robelli acoustic electric, and excelsior 120 bass piano accordion and a Casio 88-note keyboard that I use mainly for arranging music. I play and sing mostly country gospel, at nursing homes on Sunday afternoons and sometimes Saturday mornings.
    Hi LilChip. I'm a church musician and play organ, piano and my Korg keyboards. We occasionally do our share of country gosple, though mostly our praise band plays contemporary in a jazz style. I'm 66 years old, so I'm getting there, though I'm not racing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.