Thread: One of those days

Default One of those days

I was driving today and you know how you really get the need to go? Well, I had that and unfortunately I had no diapers at my disposal. Had to hold it for about 20-30 minutes until I got home as I wasn't in an area with public restrooms. Why does it seem like when I wear them, I don't need them; but when I don't wear them, I get floods comparable to Hurricane Katrina?

Ha ha! With your Pinkly Floydican username, I was expecting a discussion about the first track off the album Meddle!

Haha, maybe you just expect to go more often when wearing, and since you just go the normal ammount, you think you're not going enough. It's psichological It happens to me too :P

Been in that situation too. "If I had a diaper on I wouldn't have to worry about holding it."

90 mins on the London Underground without a nappy. Torture. Thought I would burst!

Still, I have no option as I am visiting relatives...

DLE

Whenever I am the driver I have no urge at all to use the bathroom only when I am a passenger, but there was a time on a band trip that I had to use the bathroom and I to use the bathroom and held it for about 2 hours and the whole time I was wishing I had a diaper on.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Ha ha! With your Pinkly Floydican username, I was expecting a discussion about the first track off the album Meddle!

Yeah, I totally meant to do that. +10 points to you good sir!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I believe it's the peter principle.
    As in Peter Griffin? Or peter in reference to how urine peters out of a male's penis?

Quote Originally Posted by PearlPinkFloydJam View Post
    Yeah, I totally meant to do that. +10 points to you good sir!

- - - Updated - - -

As in Peter Griffin? Or peter in reference to how urine peters out of a male's penis?
    Yeah......(blushes).....peter is a slang name for penis.