Thread: Steve, College Student

Default Steve, College Student

Hi Everyone!!

My name is Steve and I live in Louisiana.

I am very new to this lifestyle and am interested in seeing if this is something that I want to make a permanent part of my life. I am lucky enough to enjoy road cycling as a hobby which coincidentally means I can fit Pampers baby diapers. This physical luck, combined with an occasional child-like neediness, has morphed into a little/ab/dl curiosity. I'm interested in possible meeting others in my area who have experience and I can figure out if this is something I want to make permanent.

I'm well educated and straight. I enjoy gaming and am a bit of a techy coupled with good social skills. I have 2 steady jobs and am also a student. I'm very open minded and even when I find something less than desirable, I can understand why others have different views and needs. I hope I can interact with many of you on here in hopes of finding something I enjoy.
    Last edited by Eulogy; 12-Jun-2014 at 23:37. Reason: Incidentally broke the no personals rule.

Quote Originally Posted by LostNiceGuy View Post
    Hi Everyone!!

My name is Steve and I live in Louisiana.

I am very new to this lifestyle and am interested in seeing if this is something that I want to make a permanent part of my life. I am lucky enough to enjoy road cycling as a hobby which coincidentally means I can fit Pampers baby diapers. This physical luck, combined with an occasional child-like neediness, has morphed into a little/ab/dl curiosity. I'm interested in possible meeting others in my area who have experience and I can figure out if this is something I want to make permanent.

I'm well educated and straight. I enjoy gaming and am a bit of a techy coupled with good social skills. I have 2 steady jobs and am also a student. I'm very open minded and even when I find something less than desirable, I can understand why others have different views and needs. I hope I can interact with many of you on here in hopes of finding something I enjoy.
    Its also a great place to ask questions about this new "lifestyle" - everyone has different names for it but they're all so supportive too. Its wonderful ...

Anywho! Welcome!