Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello to all. Don't tell but I got the "you're busted for being a lurker" e-mail. So now I'm doing the deed!

I would be a DL with a spouse that doesn't really approve. She is aware and I wear when she is on work trips. (which happens to be right now, so I'm in diapers through the weekend)

Enjoy the outdoors, camping, hiking, railfanning and being a computer nerd and model railroading when I'm inside.

Joined the site for information and what others suggest in certain situations. And what to use, sleeping versus daily activities. I probably can't give much advice as I'm in just starting to learn mode.

Now back to my normal lurking mode....LOL
    see ya

Quote Originally Posted by bhaywire View Post
    I would be a DL with a spouse that doesn't really approve. She is aware and I wear when she is on work trips. (which happens to be right now, so I'm in diapers through the weekend)
    Welcome indeed. I lurked around for a while too, and I'm in exactly the same situation with regards my partner...

The US based lot will give you better advice than me on the right diapers, I'm UK based and we have a lot of different brands here.

Do interact though, you will get more from the site that way!

DLE

Welcome to ADISC
    Hope you like it here, and it's prety cool you like hiking I love it myself ^^

Quote Originally Posted by bhaywire View Post
    Hello to all. Don't tell but I got the "you're busted for being a lurker" e-mail. So now I'm doing the deed!

Enjoy the outdoors, camping, hiking, railfanning and being a computer nerd and model railroading when I'm inside.

Joined the site for information and what others suggest in certain situations. And what to use, sleeping versus daily activities. I probably can't give much advice as I'm in just starting to learn mode.

Now back to my normal lurking mode....LOL
    see ya
    Welcome to ADISC!
    Lurking is a good way to peruse to site for information but don;t be afraid to ask questions too :]
    None of us bite, at least very hard, hehe.

I know lots of members have fears/concerns/problems with significant others - so this is a great place to reach out for advice (and a hug!) in that department (and many other departments too!)

Don't be a stranger, and welcome again