Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: Nappies going missing

  1. #1

    Default Nappies going missing

    Hi everyone
    I have noticed that a few nappies have been going missing out of my stash
    I still live at home with my parents and brother (13)
    What do I do ??
    Any ideas

  2. #2

    Default

    Set a trap for your brother he could like nappies also.

    bn3baby

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bn3baby View Post
    Set a trap for your brother he could like nappies also.

    bn3baby
    What sort of trap
    And how to confront him over it

  4. #4

    Default

    First you need proof that it's him. Watch his moves, but be stealthy. Set up some time of camera to watch your stash when you're not around.

  5. #5

    Default

    Leave a note at the top of the stash that says "Sharing is caring, but stealing is wrong. I'm willing to share, if you're willing to ask."

  6. #6
    acorn

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Bby View Post
    What sort of trap
    And how to confront him over it
    Run like blazes from that confrontation. Find a better hiding place for the stash, expect that the "thief" whoever it was - will make a concerted effort to find the new hiding place. Whoever it was may confront you at some point in the future, with younger siblings - you might be prepared for this to play out in a public setting. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst!

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Vic92 View Post
    Leave a note at the top of the stash that says "Sharing is caring, but stealing is wrong. I'm willing to share, if you're willing to ask."
    Good idea

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Bby View Post
    What sort of trap
    And how to confront him over it
    I like Vic92 answer. That may work better than setting up a camera. That doesn't work go to plan "B" I am working on it.

    Have fun.

    bn3baby

  9. #9

    Default

    Oh, you guys are too nice! I was going to suggest putting some kind of irritant in the diapers and then watching for the uncomfortable squirming. But I suppose a nice note will do to start with.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Oh, you guys are too nice! I was going to suggest putting some kind of irritant in the diapers and then watching for the uncomfortable squirming. But I suppose a nice note will do to start with.
    I second this just for the hilarity But seriously, you should still put the camera, cause let's face it, would you have the guts to ask your older brother for diapers? I know I wouldn't...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-Oct-2011, 21:33
  2. Missing it...
    By KittyHeart in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18-Jan-2011, 00:44
  3. Missing me?
    By Spirit in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 27-Jul-2009, 01:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.