Thread: Boosters?

Cool Boosters?

Can someone please explain to me what's with booster pads? I don't know much about them. Can you just use them with boxer briefs? Can you go nr. 2 in them or just the obvious? I'm confused, sorry for the trouble

Booster pads are basically used to increase diaper capacity. Not recommended to be used inside your boxers as they will leak
    into your boxers. Booster pads already have slits in them to transfer urine into the diaper. If you want something to use inside your
    boxers you need to look into IC pads which are designed to control minor leakage. Booster pads aren't recommended for #2.

What about pads? I saw something about 'pads you can wear instead of diapers'. Was it misinformation or are they real? What are they, and what are they for? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingNotTooDark View Post
    What about pads? I saw something about 'pads you can wear instead of diapers'. Was it misinformation or are they real? What are they, and what are they for? Thanks
    They are mainly female IC pads made by Tena and Poise. I still use Poise Hourglass pads mainly for Drs Appointments.
    They have adhesive backs when placed inside panties or underwear will take a small wetting. Mine are ultimate's which
    will take a good wetting. They're somewhat discrete when worn under clothing out in public.

There's a group on this Pad Wearers

Something, I may have been the one who said there were diapers you can use instead of diapers. These are the ones I was talking about. Someone posted a question about "pads as big as diapers" and I thought he was asking about these. Turned out, if I'd read the post more carefully, he was asking about boosters, which are absorbent like pads, but don't have a waterproof backing. They absorb what they can, and then send any overflow into the diaper, thereby increasing the overall absorbency available to you.

-RMS

One thing you might be interested in if you want a pad for messing is the Abri-San Special. It is a pad that is placed in underwear, and they have huge leakguards that form a pocket to contain the mess. Amazon has them here: Amazon.com: Abena Abri-San Special Pad for Fecal and Urinary Incontinence, 28 Count: Health & Personal Care

Quote Originally Posted by thickdiapers View Post
    One thing you might be interested in if you want a pad for messing is the Abri-San Special. It is a pad that is placed in underwear, and they have huge leakguards that form a pocket to contain the mess. Amazon has them here: Amazon.com: Abena Abri-San Special Pad for Fecal and Urinary Incontinence, 28 Count: Health & Personal Care
    Thanks, I was actually curious about those

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401
    Something, I may have been the one who said there were diapers you can use instead of diapers. These are the ones I was talking about. Someone posted a question about "pads as big as diapers" and I thought he was asking about these. Turned out, if I'd read the post more carefully, he was asking about boosters, which are absorbent like pads, but don't have a waterproof backing. They absorb what they can, and then send any overflow into the diaper, thereby increasing the overall absorbency available to you.

-RMS
    Hey there. Thanks, yeah, I was referring to your post in the 'Pads as big as diapers' thread, it really got me curious