Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I tried messing recently

Default I tried messing recently

It was late at night and I was wearing nothing but a diaper in bed and I was watching my favorite scene from rugrats (I reenacted it a little too) and I had to go number 2 (My diaper was already wet)

I decided to let it out in my diaper to try it out and it was amazing!! I really enjoyed it (Though I didn't like cleaning up at all) I lied on my stomach on my big pillow and just laid there enjoying it while staring at my diapered bum. I actually ended up cumming (sorry if that's too much info) and I was really happy :3

I have about the same feelings. I love the feeling of release and the squishiness and heaviness it adds to my diaper. but cleanup troubles me. it's hard to get it all.

The fullness, squishy, and everything but the smell and clean up I LOVE! I don't mess all the time. But, when I do, it's great!

Quote Originally Posted by Archie View Post
    It was late at night and I was wearing nothing but a diaper in bed and I was watching my favorite scene from rugrats (I reenacted it a little too) and I had to go number 2 (My diaper was already wet)

I decided to let it out in my diaper to try it out and it was amazing!! I really enjoyed it (Though I didn't like cleaning up at all) I lied on my stomach on my big pillow and just laid there enjoying it while staring at my diapered bum. I actually ended up cumming (sorry if that's too much info) and I was really happy :3
    I very rarely mess, but when the urge hits it is usually because I am in a "excited" state and more than once I unexpectedly climaxed. As gross as it sounds, a firm bm can stimulate the nerves in your prostate enough to make you climax.

Hey Archie!
    I had pretty much the same experience three days ago. I have had a lot of gas lately, and one morning before I had got changed or cleaned up, I had what I thought was a large gas bubble. I was outside putting some trash into the bin, so I decided this would be an excellent time to fart, so I began to release it, but I realized that this was not gas! Oh well, I thought, I need a change anyway, so I let it go. I made the same discovery that you did, Archie! It was totally awesome! What a feeling of freedom!

It is now three days later, and three more poopy diapers. I am totally hooked! I have learned by reading some other threads on this board that there are ways to reduce the smell, which I can discuss at another time with anyone who is interested.

I have been wearing 24/7 since November of last year, and since then it has gotten easier to mess my diapers, the whole sensation reminds me of my little's state :3

Wait to go Archie! Good baby!

I don't mess my diaper that often, but I always love the feeling and makes me feel little. Welcome to the poopy diapee club!

The best poops I've had is in the morning when I'm still in bed makes me fell like a toddler waiting for mommy to come and change me

hehe i have also done poops before. its not something i do on a regular basis but sometimes it is kinda nice to feel squishy and stinky hehehe.

Th best ones are the ones where you have been saving for up to 3-4 days then on the 5th day you let it out lol