Thread: Store_Brand_Pullups_Allmost_All_The_Same

Default Store_Brand_Pullups_Allmost_All_The_Same

Any one notice that all these pullups are the same?
    WhiteCloud Sleep Pants
    DG Kids Overnights
    Rite Aid Tugaboos Overnights
    The only difference I found was that whiteCloud had printed a design on theirs.

I've been trying to find pullups or diapers in my size that won't leak if I flood. Underjams and goodnights are close, Walgreens had some sleep pants that where really good but there aren't any Walgreens near me. Know any good youth/adult pullups/diapers in USA stores that will fit 25" waist 32" hips?

Note I don't have problems with sizes of pullups I mentioned just how fast they absorb. I can control it so I don't leak but it takes away from the experience.

Sorry if this is just rambling. If you get nothing else out of this thread at least you will know that the 3 links given are the same pullup just dif names as far as I can tell(correct me if I'm wrong) XD

Don't know a lot about it. But, I've worn the Walgreens brand ones before and they're probably some of the better ones I've worn. I didn't like the Dollar General ones. Kmart has a great overnight goodnites style!!

Quote Originally Posted by nezquic66 View Post
    Don't know a lot about it. But, I've worn the Walgreens brand ones before and they're probably some of the better ones I've worn. I didn't like the Dollar General ones. Kmart has a great overnight goodnites style!!
    when you say goodnights style you mean same/better? Just looked up love the name of them Little-Ones-training-pants-overnights