Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Needed to know the reputation of this site

Default Needed to know the reputation of this site

I found this site called http://www.classycomfortdiapers.com/ and thought that it was not operating. I sent them a Email and got the response that yes they where in fact open. Now the reason why I sent a email was because of this voicemail talking about Dynamic Realtor or something like that. The reply said yes we are still open and that is my phone number. I want to know about their reputation because their diapers look really nice. What if anything can you tell me about this site? Are they reputable? How was their service? How well do their diapers perform?

It seems to me that there was a thread about this site not to long ago. If I remember right the response to this site wasn't all
    that positive.

There's just something humorously off-putting about applying the word "classy" to diapers.

Well I called them again and they just happen to be side business of someone who works for a Realtor business. In point of fact they are still operating So I might try to get some next month I think.

actually the Dry 24/7's are going to cost about as much as soon as their sale is over. and yes I have dry 24/7's already. of course the prints are really nice. I was thinking only if I happen to have extra money that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    There's just something humorously off-putting about applying the word "classy" to diapers.
    Diapered 'like a sir'

I think they were actually the first to make an ABDL disposable but they got overshadowed by Bambinos. Probably because they don`t look like baby diapers and they cost more.

I think they are cute but I hate the price of them and I heard some bad rep about it like not getting their order. I would hate to lose money so I fear ordering from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I think they are cute but I hate the price of them and I heard some bad rep about it like not getting their order. I would hate to lose money so I fear ordering from them.
    If anyone knows anything about this site please post a link here because I vaguely remember hearing a as yet unproven rumor to this effect. I would like to do my homework on them before doing anything else. What I do know is that they do in fact have no stock of large size diapers anyways according to the individual who answered the phone so I can't get anything from them anyways. Also suggest to me questions you think I might want to ask.