Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Am i to old to make friends

Default Am i to old to make friends

I am 45 year old babyfur slash ab. But it seems every one i meet is in there 20s age is big deal for me and all my none ab friends say they are amazed that i am 45. I am new here i have been reading the forum for a long time. Anyways just wondering am i the only 40 year old baby

Quote Originally Posted by Glacero View Post
    I am 45 year old babyfur slash ab. But it seems every one i meet is in there 20s age is big deal for me and all my none ab friends say they are amazed that i am 45. I am new here i have been reading the forum for a long time. Anyways just wondering am i the only 40 year old baby
    I am age 56.

I am AB/DL, and a Furry/Babyfur.

Wow that is awesome it's nice to see someone older than me. Hugs

Default Our responsibilities!

Hey, Glacero!
    I'm gonna turn 58-years old at the end of June.
    I really hope that, as I /we both desire, we don't evolve into undesirable 'anachronistic' relics to the youthful followers who post here on ADISC.
    They are sooooo very FORTUNATE to have a location where they are able to declare their wants and needs to wear/use their wonderful diapers, free of the criticisms they've become so subjected-to over many, many frustrating years.
    That's a great accomplishment for us. As 'seasoned-sages,' we're 'uniquely qualified' to guide them through which is a harrowing/frightening, weird and disgusting 'rite of passage' that we all dared to endure....
    Jeez, Glacero, what a wonderful legacy for you, me and like-minded AB/DL's to help them!

And, of course, my friend, Welcome to ADISC.
    May your 'epic journey' here be as satisfying as mine has been.
    Heck, yeah!
    Good for US!

The staffers at ADISC have deleted some of my first threads, as they contained 'very, very *Non PG13*' statements........
    They allowed me to begin to start to keep them *PG13*, minus put-downs and innuendo.
    And most importantly, they did this with style, grace and character.
    Furthermore, my dignity was never compromised by the deletions......
    What a very considerate group of Guys and Girls!
    You've found it, Glacero!
    Take advantage of it!!!

And, no. You're not too old to make friends/participate on this forum. Take it from me......
    Last edited by bashfuldlguy; 08-Jun-2014 at 06:47. Reason: Clarification, AGAIN! and congratulations to my newest friend in my AB/DL journey.........Thank you!

Thanks it is really nice here

I'm only 30. They have tons of other old farts around here. I'm sure they'll be around at the crack of dawn after a gallon of coffee. It seems like I'm moving up the ladder as well.

Kidding aside, you just have to be yourself, there's actually a large age range in this site. I don't think age matters much. This is a support forum, not a model site.

Being able to talk to others like yourself is a great thing. The more you participate in the forums, the more human you feel. This is the only site that I have participated in.

Moo keeps this machine purring. This is probably one of the longest running social websites for us. He's been keeping it up all these years. Without ADISC, I don't know where I would be today.

You're never too old to make friends, you've just had more practice.

There are ABDLs in every age group but some are more visible than others. This could be because more younger people use the internet than older people, or because younger people tend to be more open about sharing their personal lives online (think social media).

As the posters above have shown though, there are plenty of exceptions to the rule. I'd recommend just joining in with discussions and groups regardless of how old people are. Your real age isn't really that relevant on a site where almost everyone has plushies and pacis!

whiteundies

Your only as old as you feel, I'm 51 don't know how its supposed to fell but I'd like to think I'm about 30. And your never too old to be a baby and enjoy yourself.