Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Overplayed Songs

Default Overplayed Songs

What songs do you think are overplayed right now? I've been hearing too much of Live your Life by T.I.

I haven't listen to the radio that much, but I Kiss A Girl was overplay for a good while.

I haven't really listened to pop music in a while..... The last song that ruined a band for me was Down With The Sickness (Disturbed) I no longer like them for that.... As you can see, I'm not really up with times.... (I have never heard of T. I.... I heard about T. Pain yesterday from my sister and was like: "who?") No I didn't really like disturbed......

Overplayed..... Hmm.... Soldier Boy? (spelling?)

my sister overplays EVERY song she has.
    im tired of Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, and gajillions of rap songs that dont use real words >.<
    oh, and i dont listen to the radio XD i always have iTunes on my computer and a Dir en Grey (or mix) CD in my car

I don't listen to the radio anymore either, save for a talk show I like that comes on at a convenient time and sometimes a Christian rock station when I feel like it. From what I remember some overplayed songs from the past:

Mambo Number Nine
    Holler Back Girl
    Handlebars
    Anything Green Day
    Anything Beach Boys
    Crazy (Gnarles Barkley. You know, the song that goes on for 1000 minutes too long.) LOL BACKWARDS
    Sk8er Boi
    Because I Got High
    Let's Get It Started
    CLOCKS
    THE SCIENTIST
    Bad Day (Daniel Powter)
    Fantasy (Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, and Air I guess)
    Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger, We have the technology, We can rebuild him
    Remember the Name

This is taking too long, and nobody's even reading this. I'm not!

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    I haven't really listened to pop music in a while..... The last song that ruined a band for me was Down With The Sickness (Disturbed) I no longer like them for that.... As you can see, I'm not really up with times.... (I have never heard of T. I.... I heard about T. Pain yesterday from my sister and was like: "who?") No I didn't really like disturbed......

Overplayed..... Hmm.... Soldier Boy? (spelling?)
    Soulja Boy lol and I always like Down With The Sickness for some reason...anyway Never Gonna Give You Up is another song that should die.

I think some of you have missed the point..I didn't mean for you to list all the overplayed songs ever...I meant which ones do you find are overplayed these days?

I listed them because I don't know of any played today.

Three right now: Metallica - "Fight fire with fire", Helloween - "Halloween" and Queen's "Breakthru".