Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Friends That Converted to AB/DL

  1. #1

    Default Friends That Converted to AB/DL

    I know this topic has come up in the past, and it's not all that common, but I do know that it does happen in some cases. Have you ever had a friend that found out about your diapers and then eventually grew to like them too? A person very close to me actually found out years before we were close, but that reveal kinda solidified our friendship in a way. A few years later she told me that she was into dressing lolita and playing with dolls, so I kinda had a feeling that she would like diapers too, until eventually, about a few months ago actually, she stated it clearly that she liked playing little as well. Apparently she also has a cousin who's way more into them than both myself an her (I know, it sounds unlikely, but I swear it's true).

  2. #2

    Default

    Back when I wasn't really into infantilism, a friend of mine came out to me about being ABDL because we were close enough for her to trust me with such information. We dated for a little while after that and are still really good friends to this day. After our time together, I wanted to do some research about infantilism since the human psyche is one of my major curiosities. Then I started getting some "ideas" and wound up here a few years later.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    Back when I wasn't really into infantilism, a friend of mine came out to me about being ABDL because we were close enough for her to trust me with such information. We dated for a little while after that and are still really good friends to this day. After our time together, I wanted to do some research about infantilism since the human psyche is one of my major curiosities. Then I started getting some "ideas" and wound up here a few years later.
    One day you may convert, one day you might not. It all depends on the curiosity of the human body. It's an amazing organ that we use and what we can use it for. For some people that are open to one another begin to develop ideas on getting into certain qualifications. I didn't want to accept myself for this DL thing because back when I was 13 I had so many ideas on certain things but this never left me. Then a few years ago I looked at a book on AB/DL and the spark came back to me.

  4. #4

    Default

    Well,

    Firstly, I don't think that DLs can simply be 'created' of a person who had never had the 'urge' to indulge, waaaaay back in their past.
    Women, though, have a knack of being 'cute,' and the AB-aspect is very real to them. I'ts just another way to be the cute little thing they were when they were very young. And very loved.
    We even call them 'babe' or 'baby' when addressing them, and I've never met a women who ever tired of this.

    For a women to dress-up in girly things, wear a fat diaper between her legs and 'act like a baby' is, well, a total appreciation of her attractiveness.

    Secondly, using diapers for their intended purpose is something they are not not not interested in. They just wanna be cute!!!
    Since I am totally in love with every aspect of women, (For me, an adorable girl/women can get-away with anything she wants!!! ANYTHING!!!!) for them to get all cutesy and perfect and wonderful and smell good and look good and smile and look satisfied and happy and secure and pretty and gorgeous and all babied-up and baby-powdered up is what I love about them. And, a little pee would be the 'icing on the cake' if she wants to!!!


    Sorry.....
    Sorry, I need a drink......





    yeah

    - - - Updated - - -

    sorry natsu. I meant no disrespect. sometimes I get a little passionate about this this stuff its just that


    medication
    Last edited by bashfuldlguy; 05-Jun-2014 at 17:59. Reason: clarify my uncontrollable rant sorry sorry sorry so

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bashfuldlguy View Post
    Well,

    Firstly, I don't think that DLs can simply be 'created' of a person who had never had the 'urge' to indulge, waaaaay back in their past.
    Women, though, have a knack of being 'cute,' and the AB-aspect is very real to them. I'ts just another way to be the cute little thing they were when they were very young. And very loved.
    We even call them 'babe' or 'baby' when addressing them, and I've never met a women who ever tired of this.

    For a women to dress-up in girly things, wear a fat diaper between her legs and 'act like a baby' is, well, a total appreciation of her attractiveness.

    Secondly, using diapers for their intended purpose is something they are not not not interested in. They just wanna be cute!!!
    Since I am totally in love with every aspect of women, (For me, an adorable girl/women can get-away with anything she wants!!! ANYTHING!!!!) for them to get all cutesy and perfect and wonderful and smell good and look good and smile and look satisfied and happy and secure and pretty and gorgeous and all babied-up and baby-powdered up is what I love about them. And, a little pee would be the 'icing on the cake' if she wants to!!!


    Sorry.....
    Sorry, I need a drink......





    yeah

    - - - Updated - - -

    sorry natsu. I meant no disrespect. sometimes I get a little passionate about this this stuff its just that


    medication
    No worries...I just don't really understand what you're trying to get at, nor what you're apologizing for. I agree with you that anyone who doesn't initially know that they're into our culture but eventually discovers that they are are generally inclined towards diapers and whatnot from the beginning. Like I said, the friend I talked about above is also into dressing lolita, and had embraced that aspect of herself long before she knew about the diapers. However, on your second point, some women actually do enjoy using the diapers they decide to wear for their intended purpose.

    No real need to apologize. There wasn't anything disrespectful about your post. I just didn't really get your point at first is all.

  6. #6

    Default

    Thanks, my friend
    I'm looking at my post right now and I also have no idea as to what I was trying to communicate,
    I guess what I was trying to say is that I wouldn't be comfortable converting someone to my extremely DL-side unless it was safe to do so.
    As I have not had a successful relationship with a women for several years, I allow emotion and desire to take-over my thoughts and, in the process, loose all logic and reason. So, if a women was so kind to offer her friendship and trust to me, I would be far too afraid to even mention
    my very personal and private DL desires. It would just be far too risky.
    And this frustrates me.
    So I go off on these unbelievable rants because of this frustration. To make matters worse, I accost all the fine folks on ADISC with my irrelevant and off-topic remarks.
    And this frustrates me.
    That's why I apologized.
    'This should have been a blog' is something I really need to think about just now.
    Lonely and scared, I expect people to rescue me here. And that's just not fair......

    And, I have to say that your clarity of mind and ability to communicate is astounding to me, given your age.
    Thank you.....
    Last edited by bashfuldlguy; 07-Jun-2014 at 03:11. Reason: Clarity, again! and a PS......

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bashfuldlguy View Post
    So, if a women was so kind to offer her friendship and trust to me, I would be far too afraid to even mention
    my very personal and private DL desires. It would just be far too risky.
    And this frustrates me.
    So I go off on these unbelievable rants because of this frustration. To make matters worse, I accost all the fine folks on ADISC with my irrelevant and off-topic remarks.
    And this frustrates me.
    That's why I apologized.
    Apologies aren't necessary, this is only natural. As much as we all don't like this fact, DL desires serve as a quirky trait that tends to sever close connections if not approached properly, so hiding it is the next best thing. Connection is one of the most basic and important human desires afterall, which take far greater precedence over sexual desires.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    Apologies aren't necessary, this is only natural. As much as we all don't like this fact, DL desires serve as a quirky trait that tends to sever close connections if not approached properly, so hiding it is the next best thing. Connection is one of the most basic and important human desires afterall, which take far greater precedence over sexual desires.
    Sooooooo cool, my friend..........
    Thank you for putting into words what I feel.
    Bipolar 2, major depression, panic disorder and borderline personality disorder work against me sometimes, especially when my many medications fail......
    I'm very grateful that I'm accepted (God, I Hope So!) on ADISC. The freedom that I have experienced here has allowed me to finally be myself and, in this process, learn 'why I am who I am.'
    You see, this process of self-discovery and subsequent self-approval, has been a pursuit of mine for decades. I just can't let this one go. I am blessed by it. As my Lord Jesus Christ said, 'I am forgiven.'
    What a relief all of this is to me. Thank you, my Lord and savior.
    And thanks to whomever my friends are on ADISC. I really, really need your friendship and encouragement just now.......
    That's why I get really upset with myself when I attempt to speak for others, inject my personal and emotional feelings into my neurotic posts/threads, assume that everyone feels as I do. (And if they don't, they must.)
    And mostly be soooooo arrogant about my feeling and desires. The result is that folks here reject them hands-down.....
    When my mental illness pushes me into a 'hyper-manic' episode, I should know, by now, that my very-bestest defense is to just stay the heck off-of all social-media oriented websites. All of them.......
    I do really wish that ADISC members and visitors would 'friend' me. Please feel free to do just that. Thank you, from the very bottom of my diaper, for indulging me. (oh, man! Here I go again!) HaHa....
    I'm just a friendly, concerned, affectionate, loving, curious and overly-sensitive guy. Please, all of you beautiful young women who desire a man like me, I'll never force you into diapers! I just want your affection etc. And I will return that warmth in kind.
    Not a dating site......Not a dating site. I'm not looking for a date, just someone to talk to.
    Thanks to all of you folks for indulging me.
    I'll end now.......
    yeah......It's time.
    Last edited by bashfuldlguy; 07-Jun-2014 at 02:54. Reason: yet MORE clarification of my needs!

  9. #9

    Default

    Back before my girlfriend and I were together I told her. It eventually brought us together into a relationship and I 'infected' her, as she put it. She's more of a caretaker though. We will have been together 8 months on the 29th. We have both been brought incredibly close by this, it's really given us an advantaged that some couples just don't have. The bond formed is very strong.

  10. #10

    Default

    I'll spin it round and say "I am that friend", as I started wearing diapers in my mid-30s after spending time with ABDL friends in the furry community. I had vaguely related interests, but I wouldn't be where I am now had I not had that introduction.

Similar Threads

  1. had anyone converted another to become an adult baby
    By ABCurious in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22-May-2014, 09:51
  2. Converted.
    By Hope in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-Jan-2012, 23:59
  3. Converted to the Wet Side
    By ChriscoStick in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 23-Sep-2011, 08:07
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-Sep-2011, 17:10
  5. Great, I've been converted
    By Veigar in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-Sep-2011, 08:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.