Thread: Finally 5 days off

Default Finally 5 days off

So I have the next 5 days off from work. To be honest really excited. Was planning on the whole 5 days off to stay in my diapers. Thing is my partner kinda killed that idea.

Its his birthday this weekend and we were talking about going on a camping trip. To be honest during the whole camping trip I wanted to stay in my diapers. Well come to find out his dad is wanting to tag along too. Talk about a mood killer. Doesn't look like I can do any of that. If his dad ever found out about our little secret it would be the end of the world.

So I guess the point I'm getting at is what would you do in this situation. Clearly I know my option is don't go diapered obviously lol.

Are you all sleeping in the same tent or cabin? Will you be in a sleeping bag? You might try being diapered when you are sleeping.

Can't you just plan it as a romantic getaway together and break it to his father (nicely) that he would be third-wheeling it? It's not like you get 5 days off work often, and I'm sure he'll understand if you wanted some alone time.

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiBoi View Post
    Can't you just plan it as a romantic getaway together and break it to his father (nicely) that he would be third-wheeling it? It's not like you get 5 days off work often, and I'm sure he'll understand if you wanted some alone time.
    +1!

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiBoi View Post
    See that is what I wanted to do say to and I practically did but got told well you know my dad won't like that idea.

Yes it would also be the same tent which is also another thing that sucks.

And there ll be something that doesn't suck.

On the other hand it's great that his dad is so cool with you

Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    And there ll be something that doesn't suck.

On the other hand it's great that his dad is so cool with you
    Oh his dad is very cool with me. We get along just great. Just you know gets kinda annoying when his dad kills plans we made, or even showing up to our house early in the morning without calling us.

It sounds like he is a bit jealous of you two. Could that be the case?