Thread: Hello, here's my intro

Default Hello, here's my intro

Hi everyone, very cool site. I'm a part time diaper wearer. I'm going to do my best to wear one when I visit here, to keep in the spirit of things. I'm a one of those people who doesn't feel great about my habit. Hanging out alone at home in a diaper is a bummer sometimes.. But that doesn't stop me

Anyway, I'm somewhat a musician, work a technical career and woodworking is one of many hobbies. Well I just thought I'd introduce and say hi!

Hello Dagon and welcome to the group.

I have every intention of doing some woodworking. I have everything set up. Now it is just a matter of getting time to start planning the recycled wood that I have and see what I can save.

What kind of woodworking projects do you like to do.

Egor

Quote Originally Posted by Dagon View Post
    Hi everyone, very cool site. I'm a part time diaper wearer... I'm a one of those people who doesn't feel great about my habit.
    Dagon,

You are in very good company here. Many of us have gone through the thoughts that we were the only on, that is is weird, wrong etc. This gives rise to guilt, stress, depression, reduced self-worth. Yes, I've been there too.

Take a look around you in the 'real world', and you will find that almost everyone is harboring fantasies and kinks. Some of them are a bit more 'mainstream' some of them not. Some of them are harmful, some of them are not. OK, so we are not mainstream or publicly acceptable however we are completely harmless. You stated that you are part time. That is probably good as it allows you to integrate your "hobby" with real-life. Fetishes only become a problem when they start to get in the way of "real-life" and the ability to integrate with the rest of the world. Sure, you will meet people here who wear 24/7. Most of these, have found a way to be discreet about it and integrate it into normal life. indeed, there is a significant portion of this community who have to wear 24/7 due to incontinence. You will also find a range of people and their degree of use. Some like to take it to the max... Some are more light users. We are a broad church.

One thing that you will get from this site is a feeling that we are perhaps not abnormal just a little bit more interesting than boring Normal Norman. Your "hobby" is utterly harmless so there is absolutely nothing to be feeling guilty about. As I have said guilt has negative consequences. Engage with the community, post on forums and you will get used to being a DL. This can only me good for your mind, and what is good for your mind, is good for the body! In my case, I find it remarkably calming and comforting.

In short, welcome. We are an unusual bunch, yes. But a more supportive, caring and kind bunch you will not find elsewhere. True, we have our debates where warranted but we can offer the warm embrace of like minded people.

DLE

Welcome Dragon! Your plan of wearing when you come here sounds great. I came a couple times without, but I wish I had been wearing by the time I was through.
    Fascinating

Hey how's it going? Ironically enough, the blues..

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! I've made a lot of custom things for people, I tend to like changeling / unusual projects that get the creative juices flowing. I've done a bunch of finish and trim carpentry as well. Lately all I've been up to is smaller scroll pieces. Being a spanking fan I've also made my share of paddles

What kind of woodworking interests you? It's a great hobby!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi DLE, thanks for the warm welcome. There are plenty of negative emotions attached to diapers. I guess not powerful enough to make me stop though. I do find that I enjoy them much more by keeping a balance. I often try to understand why I like them. However I've even started to give up on that and simply accept my preference.

I do like your outlook as far as being interesting rather than normal! That's something I can use and will hang on to. Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Fascinating, It only seems appropriate and puts me in the right frame of mind as to why I'm here. And hopefully it will help provide me with the right inspiration for a reply or post

Hi Dagon and welcome!!! I love the blues!! in my home town one of the best blues festivals in the north east!!! Im a 25 year building contractor!! when things slow down working on adult cribs I think for donation at events way to much time to make money on them !!!

Welcome, Dagon. I hope you like ADISC, and I just have one question that needs asking: Could the name Dagon by any chance be a reference to the elder scrolls? Or is it a Lovecraft reference? Again, welcome

Hi SomethingNotTooDark, Thank you! It is indeed inspired by the Dagon god of fertility. I think his is an interesting story. But on the lighter side, there's something about the name I really connect with. Why, I couldn't honestly say. Do you have an interest in the like?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Keithandre, I feel your pain there! I end up giving most of my creations away. Many people have little concept of the time it takes to make something of quality. I encourage you to keep at it, you never know where it may bring you!

You've got my interest when you mention events? I wasn't aware that any of the type existed. But now thinking about it of course there must be!

Quote Originally Posted by Dagon View Post
    Hi SomethingNotTooDark, Thank you! It is indeed inspired by the Dagon god of fertility. I think his is an interesting story. But on the lighter side, there's something about the name I really connect with. Why, I couldn't honestly say. Do you have an interest in the like?
    I think the whole ancient mesopotamian culture is really interesting, though I've never dug deep into it ^^