Thread: Best Boosters in USA?

Default Best Boosters in USA?

So I've been using the TotalDry Ultimate Boostups from Bambino. Used them in Abena M4's, Bellissimos, and Drycare 24/7's.

They seem like they could be the most absorbant boosters out there but they aren't without their issues. They often explode with lots of little gel modules going everywhere. The Ultimate size, claims 1700mh absorbancy, but the adhesive isn't that good and it falls down in the diaper a lot if you use it up front and it gets loaded up with a lot of urine. I tried getting some of the smaller ones and several of those together seem to work much better but the cost is a lot higher.

So I'm looking for alternatives an opinions. I'm looking for a high capacity booster like the Total Dry Ultimate but perhaps better sticking power, or absorbancy if that is even possible, and faster absorbency would be nice too. Don't know if there is anything better out there.

XP Medical has a booster that's supposed to be real good. Myself I've never used them.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    XP Medical has a booster that's supposed to be real good. Myself I've never used them.
    Missed u man. I'll check it out.