Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Brand is This?

Default What Brand is This?

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to find out what brand this is because I have no idea, I have downloaded this from the internet so obviously I am not claiming ownership and so on.

I haven't come across this before so I'm hoping someone here has.

DiaperPrincess-ReallyFullDiaper-YouTube_zps118fa3e4.mp4 Video by FoxRiley | Photobucket

I don't know but WOW that's blue. Kinda interested myself because of the color.

Quote Originally Posted by UsagiOmutsu View Post
    I don't know but WOW that's blue. Kinda interested myself because of the color.
    Yea, I hope I can find them though I am tempted to contact a diaper supplier and ask them.

Im fairly sure it is a mega careline ultra plus, I have a couple bags at home. Unfortunately they were made on the same machine that the original dry 24/7 and the eurobrief were made on, their website is still up and running but I have emailed them multiple times asking if their products will ever be available again with no response. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but at least you know what they are now!

Quote Originally Posted by KenworthW900b View Post
    Im fairly sure it is a mega careline ultra plus, I have a couple bags at home. Unfortunately they were made on the same machine that the original dry 24/7 and the eurobrief were made on, their website is still up and running but I have emailed them multiple times asking if their products will ever be available again with no response. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but at least you know what they are now!
    Thanks mate and that kind of sucks, I was hoping to try and buy some.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
    Thanks mate and that kind of sucks, I was hoping to try and buy some.
    Watch ebay they pop up on there fairly often for cheaper than they were when they were still in production because not enough people know anything about them to drive up the price but if you do see any of their products for sale buy them because they are a great diaper!

Quote Originally Posted by KenworthW900b View Post
    Watch ebay they pop up on there fairly often for cheaper than they were when they were still in production because not enough people know anything about them to drive up the price but if you do see any of their products for sale buy them because they are a great diaper!
    So they aren't in production anymore, that really sucks.

Are there anymore around that are as thick as those? The ones I usually buy are Abena Abri-Form M4 or L4 and they're good but I want something thicker.