Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Summer Plans of 2014

Default Summer Plans of 2014

So what is everyone going to be doing for summer vacation! My plans are settling into my new job at Food Lion, Try my new games, and my new Abena M4's that I will get next week and to finally get the hell away from the girls from my school 4ever!

I'm going to spend the summer with my boyfriend. Very happy about this.

I'm going to spend the summer with my girlfriend. Very happy about this.

Do the same thing I've done the past ten summers. Nothing! Since I'm retired I do my normal daily things and stay in the AC.

I'm moving to my first home this summer, and doing plenty of construction the first few months! It'll be amazing!

Working at my job, working on my house, working in the yard oh and trying to have a bit of fun too.

I'll probably do what I did last summer which is riding my bike, reading and I work on my novel. The novel is finished and up on Kindle, so I'm not sure what my next writing project will be. My daughter thought I should work on the sequel and that has been running around in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I'll probably do what I did last summer which is riding my bike, reading and I work on my novel. The novel is finished and up on Kindle, so I'm not sure what my next writing project will be. My daughter thought I should work on the sequel and that has been running around in my head.
    What's the name of the novel? I have a Kindle.

Personally, I'll be swimming and grilling with a little beer on the side!

I'm off to the Edinburgh Festival (and Fringe)! After that I have to do a bit of travelling with work.

Looking forward to the Festival and Festival Fringe!

DLE

Get a job, get my license, get titles for a vehicle changed over to me, save up money with said job, go to Europe.

I've got a lot of plans, but I'm not sure the Europe thing will get done. I will definitely be saving money with the job regardless though.