Thread: Hello.

Default Hello.

Hello to all!

I'm Taylor. I love wearing diapers and have a small AB side. I am joining here to meet and talk with people into the same. I love to camp, hike and do anything outdoors. Feel free to ask any questions. Hope to talk soon.

Thanks!

Hey Taylor, welcome to ADISC, hope you enjoy your stay here

Taylorab,

Welcome to the forums, you will find us a friendly, accepting bunch.

Perhaps you could flesh out your introduction a little? how did you come to open an account on ADISC? In my case, I was sure that I was the only one. Then when I went looking, I was appalled as I came across all the wrong sites before finding ADISC, lurking for a while then getting involved.

Good to have you here!

DLE.

whiteundies

Hi Taylorab, welcome to the board hope you enjoy your time here and make friends

Welcome Taylor! I wonder what it would be like to camp in diapers? I sure would like to try it someday. I was an outdoors person before I got addicted to computers. At least with a smart phone I can get out long enough to have fun.
    F.L.

Camping in diapers...done on several occasions with a woman who rode with me, backseat of my Harley...and while she was in diapers the entire time. I highly recommend this! Nothing like it.
    No need for drugs, booze, other fetish kicks...it was the ultimate as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewgdfw View Post
    Camping in diapers...done on several occasions with a woman who rode with me, backseat of my Harley...and while she was in diapers the entire time. I highly recommend this! Nothing like it.
    No need for drugs, booze, other fetish kicks...it was the ultimate as is.
    Andrew,

Sounds really good. I am looking forward to planning a lot of those trips. We have a hot tub and jet skis, but they do not go with diapers that well. At least I'll be wet though.

I never have tried booze or drugs but I am completely inspired by diapers. I do wonder if I will ever want anything else sometimes.
    Fascinating