Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Figured I would introduce myself. I have been very very busy with my life lately. But my stuff has slowed down now. I have more time to spend with my abdl side and I'm loving it! I am 21, and I have been a DL since I was 8. I am starting to pick up ab tendencies now with pacis, and various abdl clothing. Unfortunately I do not have a play partner. Whether it be a mommy, daddy, little girl or boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbabrat93 View Post
    Figured I would introduce myself. I have been very very busy with my life lately. But my stuff has slowed down now. I have more time to spend with my abdl side and I'm loving it! I am 21, and I have been a DL since I was 8. I am starting to pick up ab tendencies now with pacis, and various abdl clothing. Unfortunately I do not have a play partner. Whether it be a mommy, daddy, little girl or boy.
    Welcome Bubbabrat93! So glad you joined us! Your profile says to ask you what your other interests are, so please tell us what some of your non-AN/DL interests are!

Welcome Bubba! Congrats on 13 years of fun and relaxation. We look forward to getting to know you.