Thread: Hey everyone!

Default Hey everyone!

I figured it was time to get more involved in the community. I've been into diapers for as long as I can remember.

I wear for many reasons, sometimes it's just for comfort. I'm wearing Tena Super at the moment, my favorite so far. I have not been able to order any offline yet, but would love to try so many.

My main interests are making music and listening to music. I enjoy lots of different types. If you want a recommendation, don't be shy!

Hey Theanine and welcome!!! im recently new and been DL for ever!! I enjoy wearing as much as I can almost always!!! I hope you enjoy adisc as much as i do!! I love blues and raggae and being ab a little bit of something else! welcome again!!!!!

Blues and reggae are 2 of my favorite genres actually. Nice man.

Welcome Theanine! Music is great. I have a daughter that loves music. I sang to her a lot when she was a baby. Hope ADISC is great fun. I am in Tranquility pull-up right now.
    F.L.

ooh another music lover like me... nice

welcome

And another music lover here. Currently listening to 'The Arrow' online. Been posting the link everywhere, classic rock, no ads or DJ - what is not to like... http://media-ice.musicradio.com/ArrowMP3.m3u

Welcome to this great forum and superb group of considerate, helpful people.

You say you make music. What do you play? What is your preferred genre?

DLE.

Quote Originally Posted by SissyDLE View Post
    And another music lover here. Currently listening to 'The Arrow' online. Been posting the link everywhere, classic rock, no ads or DJ - what is not to like... http://media-ice.musicradio.com/ArrowMP3.m3u

Welcome to this great forum and superb group of considerate, helpful people.

You say you make music. What do you play? What is your preferred genre?

DLE.
    I sing and play guitar. I usually do simple quiet folk-ish songs.

I sing and play guitar. I usually make gentle quiet folk-ish tunes.

Theanine,

Cool, there is quite a vibrant folk scene in some of the pubs near me. i have been known to go along. One of the regulars has a superb, incisive, political wit that seems to be missing these days.

Good to have you on the forums. I look forward to your contributions.

DLE