Thread: hi there

Talking hi there

hi there

thought i might introduce myself a bit since i'm fairly new :P

since i remember i knew i liked diapers and now i started to "explore" myself last few weeks and the outcome is awesome

i would never guess that diapers could be so comfortable (well not in hot days ) and that they have a calming effect on me which is kinda nice in the "grown up world" nowadays

at the moment i would say that i'm a DL but with AB elements (or so it seems)

i like to modify stuff that does not work like i want it to.. i'm a huge audiophile (listening to oldies goldies) and i'm kinda linux geek this should sum up my knowledge/hobbies

it's really nice to see an open community like this since you can't really tell "normal" people about this

have a nice day and greetings from fairly cloudy slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by coeus View Post
    hi there

thought i might introduce myself a bit since i'm fairly new :P

since i remember i knew i liked diapers and now i started to "explore" myself last few weeks and the outcome is awesome

i would never guess that diapers could be so comfortable (well not in hot days ) and that they have a calming effect on me which is kinda nice in the "grown up world" nowadays

at the moment i would say that i'm a DL but with AB elements (or so it seems)

i like to modify stuff that does not work like i want it to.. i'm a huge audiophile (listening to oldies goldies) and i'm kinda linux geek this should sum up my knowledge/hobbies

it's really nice to see an open community like this since you can't really tell "normal" people about this

have a nice day and greetings from fairly cloudy slovenia
    Welcome coeus! I think if you wear a diaper that makes you a little DL automatically. When you say "oldies goldies" what years are we talking?

In addition to the main AB/DL talk, we also have groups for more intense discussions. Here is one for Linux Users you might be interested in joining.

oldies goldies as early RnB.. rock.. doowoop etc mostly from 1920s to 1990s

everything else sounds a bit weak on my setup unfortunately

It's unusual, but highly encouraging to hear younger people than I listening to pre-2000 music. I edited my post above for a link for you to the Linux User's Group.

I think the oldest song I've listened to is "American Pie" from like the 60's.......though song of those Lorena Mckenet songs might count as older...

i would say you are not the only one who said/wrote that... many older people get very nostalgic or say to me that i'm older than i really am which maybe makes sense

in 4 years i have come a long way from rap to hardstyle/hardcore and then to 90s rock and now the real deal with the music i listen to now.

and yes i'm one of those "unusual" youngsters who appreciate old stuff (made myself a nice tube amplifier to enjoy the old music as it should be )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AKwriter92 View Post
    I think the oldest song I've listened to is "American Pie" from like the 60's.......though song of those Lorena Mckenet songs might count as older...
    oldest that i can recall right now is Tiny Grimes - That Old Black Magic which is 1946ish

Sounds like you will fit in great here. Welcome Coeus! Hope to here you sharing as well.
    Fascinating

Welcome Coeus,

On the music front I'm listening to 'The Arrow' streamed from London. Sounds like it might be up your street - http://media-ice.musicradio.com/ArrowMP3.m3u

DLE.

Quote Originally Posted by SissyDLE View Post
    Welcome Coeus,

On the music front I'm listening to 'The Arrow' streamed from London. Sounds like it might be up your street - http://media-ice.musicradio.com/ArrowMP3.m3u

DLE.
    nice i like it. thanks