Thread: Hey

Red face Hey

I really don't know what to say, but I will give it a go..

Well, I am and for as long as I can remember a DL. Though I only started putting my fetish into practice a few years ago when I discovered I was not the only one after looking online.
    I wouldn't say I'm a AB, though I am quite immature for my age - I still enjoy Disney/Kids films/TV etc. and I like to collect Disney books and stuff.

I love music - mostly techno/electronic stuff as well as playing about with music programs such as remixing and stuff, though I'm no professional, just an amateur.
    I also enjoy watching a lot of tv seasons such as Dexter, Doctor Who, and stuff like that. (I'm trying to get into the Walking dead now that Dexter has finished lol).
    I've never really been into sports, but I do enjoy swimming when I get the chance. I would like to be more active - I just need motivation!

I'm quite a reserved/quiet person. I enjoy my own company just as much as being with friends. I still live at home but I would love to get my own place. I just don't think I could afford it at the moment

Anyway, I look forward to future discussions and chatting to others.

Quote Originally Posted by sveve91 View Post
    I really don't know what to say, but I will give it a go..

Well, I am and for as long as I can remember a DL. Though I only started putting my fetish into practice a few years ago when I discovered I was not the only one after looking online.
    I wouldn't say I'm a AB, though I am quite immature for my age - I still enjoy Disney/Kids films/TV etc. and I like to collect Disney books and stuff.

I love music - mostly techno/electronic stuff as well as playing about with music programs such as remixing and stuff, though I'm no professional, just an amateur.
    I also enjoy watching a lot of tv seasons such as Dexter, Doctor Who, and stuff like that. (I'm trying to get into the Walking dead now that Dexter has finished lol).
    I've never really been into sports, but I do enjoy swimming when I get the chance. I would like to be more active - I just need motivation!

I'm quite a reserved/quiet person. I enjoy my own company just as much as being with friends. I still live at home but I would love to get my own place. I just don't think I could afford it at the moment

Anyway, I look forward to future discussions and chatting to others.
    Hello sveve91 and welcome to the group.

This is a very well done introduction.

Again welcome and I will be looking forward to your contributions to the forums.

Egor

Hi Sveve welcome to this wonderful group.

Love the intro I love watching Disney films what's your favourite one?

Chalky

Welcome Sveve! It sounds like ADISC is a place that you will fit right in. I feel the same as you about AB because I just do what I enjoy without pretending I am younger or anything. I do pull-ups, cloth diapers, pacifiers, blankies, bottles pretty much every day but never have any fantasy about having someone to role play with.
    F.L.

Thank you for all your welcomes .

Quote Originally Posted by chalky View Post
    I love watching Disney films what's your favourite one?

Chalky
    Oh I don't think I could just pick one lol. My top 3 would probably be The Black Cauldron, Sleeping Beauty & The Jungle Book. I like a good Disney Villain - that's what makes the films for me. You got a favourite film?

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    I feel the same as you about AB because I just do what I enjoy without pretending I am younger or anything. I do pull-ups, cloth diapers, pacifiers, blankies, bottles pretty much every day but never have any fantasy about having someone to role play with.
    F.L.
    I just do diapers, but I think I could get into the AB side if I was to ever meet a fellow DL/AB.

Thank you for all your welcomes .

Oh I don't think I could just pick one lol. My top 3 would probably be The Black Cauldron, Sleeping Beauty & The Jungle Book. I like a good Disney Villain - that's what makes the films for me. You got a favourite film?
    I like the little mermaid, Lion king and Snow white and the Seven dwarfs

I still enjoy Disney/Kids films/TV etc. and I like to collect Disney books and stuff.:
    I love Disney too! Lion King, Cinderella, Winnie the Pooh, 101 Dalmatians (animated), The Aristocats are a few of my favorites.