Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby Rattles?

Default Baby Rattles?

I feel finally need to post something about this. I feel kind of odd because I feel the need to have a baby rattle. Is there anyone else that feels the same way or does have one? I always feel like I'm the only one.

Kaitlyn

Well, they're kinda fun to play with... Now that you mention it, I may end up getting one too!

I bought a tether a while ago and accidentally discovered it had a rattle in it, the moment I did, it just kinda surprise regressed me. Your not crazy.

I have one! It's a little giraffe (my favorite animal!). Mommy bought it for me :p

-Ron

They don't appeal to me. However, I don't think you should feel odd in a bad way even if you were the only AB who wanted one. We want what we want and it's all harmless fun. Enjoy yourself

As Trevor said - if you enjoy it, that is all that counts.

I haven't used one, but I may try it at some point.

Thanks to everyone making me feel I'm not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I bought a tether a while ago and accidentally discovered it had a rattle in it, the moment I did, it just kinda surprise regressed me. Your not crazy.
    Oh that is another thing I want is a baby teether.

I LOOVE baby rattles x3 I own a yellow ducky one, and it's makes me feel little when I play with it~ x3

I had a baby rattle a few years ago but lost it in a purge. I originally bought it for authenticity (babies have rattles) but discovered during a regression that the noise made by a rattle is very soothing. I would guess that's why babies enjoy them.

I dreamed last night that I had a pink baby rattle. I was so happy that it matched my other stuff and I was thinking 'how could I have not known I was ABDL with all this baby stuff stashed? Then my dream changed and I was living in a trailer full of college guys with 4 guys and 2 girls but the other girl was a nurse and there was a snow storm so she could not make it home. After consoling the guys about that I went to bed wearing nothing but a wet diaper. Then my fiance was in my bed with nothing but a wet diaper as well. Ok, maybe my dream was less about a rattle than I thought. I think this is my first DL dream since my dreaming I wanted to wet the bed dreams I had as a teen-ager.
    F.L.