View Poll Results: What do YOU think happened to Malayan 370?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fuel Burnt

0 0%
  • Terrorism

9 23.68%
  • Mechanical Failure

15 39.47%
  • Cyber-Attack

1 2.63%
  • Pilot Error

4 10.53%
  • Abducted

9 23.68%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Malaysian MH370

Post Malaysian MH370

I want to throw this thread out into the open. I have been carefully studying this missing aircraft since march 16 after it went down March 8th 2014. Each and every day it's something brand new from hijacking-to suicide-terrorist threat-cyber attack-to something brand new. Now it's presumed that the plane ran out of fuel and this is the first state of the arc aircraft that has gone missing this long without debris or any trace. This thing doesn't make sense in the aviation world we live in especially a Boeing 777 A massive plane just disappears over and presumed crashed into the Indian ocean but no debris. (If you say no it isn't check because, example a 2003 Boeing plane was stolen, Other planes were spotted but faded and/or crashed and debris was found) I want to make a poll stating what do you think happen?

All we know is that there were 239 people on board MH370 disappeared over the gulf of Thailand supposed to contact Ho Chi Minh City at 120.9 and last words were "Good night, Malaysian 370..." The plane as authority said was delayed at Beijing but more to the story fed and then the truthful horror occurred.

Fuel Burnt: Plane kept going till it ran out of fuel/Not fueled enough
    Terrorism: Plane job for muder/suicide, taken hostage to another location.
    Mechanical Failure: Plane suffered a catastrophic failure and veered to wherever location
    Cyber-attack: Plane controlled via internet, and/or hacked, shutting off plane.
    Pilot Error: Flown wrong direction and/or given inaccurate information,
    Abducted: Lastly a UFO had something to do with the missing plane.

**Please no spam or hate just simply state your opinion on what you think happened?**
    Last edited by Snivy; 28-May-2014 at 20:45. Reason: Read what options mean...

I think one of the pilots abducted the plane and they landed it some where and will be used later. If he was going to commit suicide why go through all that to land in the Indian ocean? Why not just take it down as soon as the other pilot uses restroom. A pilot turned off the transponder. No syber attack or anything like that. I will never believe its in the ocean unless they actually find it there.

CrinklySiren

I think in today's day and age, we love to over-analyze shit. So there were 2 suspicious guys on the plane who happened to be avid hackers (or so i've heard).... you gonna tell me you've never gotten on a plane with at least ONE unrelated shady person? I bet at least 15% of people on planes are contract killers or government assassins... doesn't mean they're involved if the plane mysteriously goes missing. But that's just my interpretation xD not saying I'm right or wrong lol, i just think that these days we can make a story out of anything... i mean there isn't really much economic/political/terrorist activity of grand importance going on in nowehere-Malaysia.... its like saying that Granada was a diversion for something much bigger... plausible; but ultimately way too outlandish :P

I still think 9/11 was an inside job though :P but thats been done to death.

Alternatively; one of the options that wasn't on the poll because it is probably the most outrageous and non-plausible course ~ aliens 0_0

Until showed otherwise I'll assume we don't know where the plane is due to incompetence. That seems way, way more likely than any of the more out there theories. If there is any sort of cover up it is probably just covering up the incompetence that led them to not know what happened to the plane.

This:

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Until showed otherwise I'll assume we don't know where the plane is due to incompetence. That seems way, way more likely than any of the more out there theories. If there is any sort of cover up it is probably just covering up the incompetence that led them to not know what happened to the plane.
    I'd temper it a bit to say that the Indian Ocean is a huge place, and finding a small thing like an aircraft would be a challenge to both technology and resources for a major 1st world power. Malaysia is not that, although they're trying to keep up the pretense of being on top of things.

Well, here's my take on it... First, I'm not much of a conspiratorialist, but those theories will always abound. Having gone through everything from JFK's assassination, to the 9/11 conspiracies, I can tell you that there will be fodder for them (the avid conspiratorialists) to chew on for decades here. Terrorism? Possibly... Pilot error? Impossible. Random act of violence? Unlikely. What then???

As ex-military, I'm always mystified when we know that our subs hunt the world's oceans, and can identify the sound of another sub's propeller shaft just from it's squeaks and groans (they don't make much noise, now do they??), and yet, somehow, we can't home in on a ping in the ocean that lasts a month???? And, tell me that all services with subs in the world weren't part of that hunt... BS. IF the plane is found in the ocean, I'll still be forever mystified as to how the subs missed it... Or did they??? Maybe, the conspiracy here is that THEY don't want us to know they've found the plane in the sea, and they're working on recovering it, to figure out why/how/who took it to its" demise. It's a crazy theory, but makes just as much sense to me as anything. We hold our cards close to our vest in order to gain the upper hand. In the military, while involved in an operation, the news was usually reporting something way different than what was happening on the ground. WHY, you ask???? So we don't give our secrets away... Simple. You're not entitled to know what is going on in the deepest recesses of the CIA, NSA, or whatever. IF you know, our enemies know! It's that simple.

So, still, a plane going down with no debris??? It's possible, I'm guess, if it didn't hit at 400-700 m.p.h., and bellied in, and then sank. Again, why no distress calls??? Can't fathom it. I'm into aviation (former fighter jet mechanic), so I know planes are full of fuel (could have run it out...), hydraulic fluid (lots of fly-by-wire out there...), and other floatable things that should have surfaced, if things broke apart. It mystifies me, and sadly, I can't keep up with it, while on the road, as much as I would, if I were at home.

The worst part of this whole thing is the families... Where are there loved ones? Will they ever get a body, or will they actually be reunited???? Since they've been lied to by the authorities, who can they trust anymore??? The Chinese? The Malaysians???

Crazy to think that our satellites orbit this Earth constantly, day in and day out, and somehow, miraculously, they missed getting a glimpse of where this plane was truly headed, or where it finally met its' demise.

Just my thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    Alternatively; one of the options that wasn't on the poll because it is probably the most outrageous and non-plausible course ~ aliens 0_0
    falls under the category "abducted".

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    falls under the category "abducted".
    I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who interpreted that option more closely related to "hijacking" instead of "alien abduction" ~ and if I was, then maybe I need a Cat-scan... or 3 other people do xD

Hijacking->Terrorism, Falls under that category as well.
    Abducted Falls under the categories as of UFO and/or aliens.

CrinklySiren

Agree to disagree ~ not all plane hijackings or attempts there-of are acts of terror... sometimes its just stupid people doing stupid things or criminals trying to commit crimes.. not every crime is an act of terror as well.

Terrorism - the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Just being accurate.