Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aside from Bambino And A B U where can you buy cutesy adult diapers?

Default Aside from Bambino And A B U where can you buy cutesy adult diapers?

I just recently bought a sample of teddys from bambino, today I wore them all day.
    It was splendid. I felt so cute knowing I had little bears on my nappy even though I was in everyday attire running errands.
    I came home to order more only to find there is no stock at Bambino?!
    My shock! My dismay!

Anyways, I want some cute nappies, because of cute-sy-ness that's why!

Any ideas on where I can find such things, I don't really want to take my business to ABU with what I have been reading on here lately ...

They're a little pricey, you can try these. Aww So Cute

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    They're a little pricey, you can try these. Aww So Cute
    I find myself dubious of their diaper-like abilities because of their extra super cuteness hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by GlitteredArtist View Post
    I find myself dubious of their diaper-like abilities because of their extra super cuteness hehe.
    They're functionally in the class of a Bambino, although they don't have an elastic waistband.

Quote Originally Posted by GlitteredArtist View Post
    If you want to try cloth you can try these. all in one adult baby cloth diapers

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    If you want to try cloth you can try these. all in one adult baby cloth diapers
    I was totally game to try cloth, but then I found out the apartment complex I was moving to would not have washer/dryer units in them like the one I was in did.
    Dependeco makes some fabulous looking ones though.

I am new to ADISC and also recently learned about abu I buy then for a little bit of change now i will stick to my depends, wellness, molicare or pull ups i can but locally without shipping charge and just as good and crinckley if not better then abu

There's this site that makes Classy Comfort diapers: http://www.classycomfortdiapers.com/page2.html

They used to be somewhat popular, but I never tried them and haven't heard anything about them as of late.