Thread: Hi

Default Hi

So I am a diaper lover and I run, hence my username. Not much else to say. I am kind of quiet, but I joined this site to express this hidden part of my life and to learn from other's experiences.

Well welcome aboard brother! Welcome to ADISC from a fellow pokemon named snivy. I love diapers as well and I'm sure alot of members will have the same fetish as well. I would love to hear more about you though like what else do you like to do? Play video games, read, draw, etc? I hope you respond soon. We are all family so take your time and don't feel shy!

Quote Originally Posted by RunningDL View Post
    So I am a diaper lover and I run, hence my username. Not much else to say. I am kind of quiet, but I joined this site to express this hidden part of my life and to learn from other's experiences.
    Heyla, and welcome.
    Learning, hey? Traemo's lesson one - there's more to you than your underwear. Do share your other interests, it makes you a more rounded person.

Welcome Running DL. I am DL as well. I do not run, so I will just share what I am up to today. I got a 6 pack sample of Tranquility in the mail today. It is amazing how looking forward to trying one on soon is making my heart race. This DL stuff really is in my blood. I will try one for work and one for night of the three kinds I ordered. Maybe I will put on a cute outfit over the top just to see how comfortable they are. So for the next three days of experimenting, I have something to look forward to. I think I prefer to skip a wetness indicator. I do not want or need that. I am perfectly capable of deciding when I need a change.
    F.L.

RunningDL,

Welcome indeed! I am also a DL and a runner although I'm pretty sure that combining the two is not a good idea! What is your preferred distance (and PB)? What terrain do you favour for training?

I like half marathons (PB 1:58) and prefer trail running for training, less harsh on the knees than road running.

DLE.

Thank you all for responding. I play a lot of basketball. I also play the guitar, but I'm not too good. I play video games on occasion. I just enjoy hanging out with my friends and family. For running I haven't had the chance to do anything other than a 5k, because my coach wouldn't let me, but I run a lot so I plan on doing a marathon in the fall if I don't make my college's team. I also prefer running on trails, especially newly discovered ones because it's always an adventure.