Thread: Old fart discovering something new!

Default Old fart discovering something new!

I'm fairly new to this site and am discovering a whole new world. I live a "vanilla" life to those around me but have another side to me. I have various kinks that I indulge in from time to time but as I'm finding out (thanks to this site) I'm a DL that felt pretty alone. I'm not sure when exactly it began but it was after college and was living on my own. It happened as an accidental bedwetting incident during a dream where I was urinating and woke up while I was peeing. I was shocked, confused and the feeling of the warm wetness was a bit of a turn on. Thank goodness I was sleeping on a waterbed!

I've done diapers off and on over the last 20-some years....... never letting anyone know. Even my (now ex) wife of nearly 20 years didn't know. Like I said, there are people that know of my other activities but not this one. Would be nice to find a special someone to share it all with.

Thanks to this site I feel more comfortable with this aspect of my being. I always wondered if there were others. It's reassuring to see the posts and be a part of something I never knew existed. Looking forward to being a part of the community! :-)

Welcome Medical Touch. So glad you are learning some things and are now able to share some of that with this wonderful support group.

Well, welcome here, with a capital W. At long last! You came to the right place: we are an inclusive place, and we show support, and are here for you, however you came by us. Fetishes related to peeing are a common kink, especially, it seems, in Japan. Omorashi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia In the world of kinkdom, diapers can be used as a restraint or a punishment, or a way to humiliate a slave or other subbie (submissive.) Certain forms of denial also, self-denial amidst something that's also arousing, or having a barrier between you and relief ( a latex barrier, say) is very common. There is overlap between the latex and/or rubber fetishists and the plastic pant men. And women.

Yes, it's not always about regression and plushies (which can be a fetish-object in their own right) or relaxation and comfort, and freedom from stress. I am dl and a furry but not an adult baby, so I am with you on that. Adisc gets all sorts, including wives and other partners whose S.O. is ab or dl and they want help understanding what it's all about We are here for them too.

Feeling alone and lonely is very common among us. A lot of us are autistic or have some other social phobia or difficulty interacting with others, and especially with asserting oneself. In some, the fetish or preference for ageplay makes us find it hard to accept ourselves: I am convinced that it's as much a part of who we are as being gay or furry or left-handed. In others, these paraphlic urges aren't the cause of depression, but rather, the treatment for it.

Well, you're here now, among kind, understanding others who have been in the same boat, and lived to tell the tale. Welcome aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    Welcome Medical Touch. So glad you are learning some things and are now able to share some of that with this wonderful support group.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Well, welcome here, with a capital W. At long last! You came to the right place: we are an inclusive place, and we show support, and are here for you, however you came by us. Fetishes related to peeing are a common kink, especially, it seems, in Japan. Omorashi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia In the world of kinkdom, diapers can be used as a restraint or a punishment, or a way to humiliate a slave or other subbie (submissive.) Certain forms of denial also, self-denial amidst something that's also arousing, or having a barrier between you and relief ( a latex barrier, say) is very common. There is overlap between the latex and/or rubber fetishists and the plastic pant men. And women.

Yes, it's not always about regression and plushies (which can be a fetish-object in their own right) or relaxation and comfort, and freedom from stress. I am dl and a furry but not an adult baby, so I am with you on that. Adisc gets all sorts, including wives and other partners whose S.O. is ab or dl and they want help understanding what it's all about We are here for them too.

Feeling alone and lonely is very common among us. A lot of us are autistic or have some other social phobia or difficulty interacting with others, and especially with asserting oneself. In some, the fetish or preference for ageplay makes us find it hard to accept ourselves: I am convinced that it's as much a part of who we are as being gay or furry or left-handed. In others, these paraphlic urges aren't the cause of depression, but rather, the treatment for it.

Well, you're here now, among kind, understanding others who have been in the same boat, and lived to tell the tale. Welcome aboard.
    Thank you both for your kind words. Looking forward to learning more about abdl.