Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: big hello from yorkshire

Default big hello from yorkshire

hey all im terrible at writing these so im just going to blabber on about me ha ha
    im a chef and a butcher from yorkshire loves my food even tho im skinny i eat like horse ha ha love my doggy i have a 4 yr old collie
    and yeh im a dl aswell why im here as you well know

hopeing to talk to more like minded people and meet friends who like wearing diapers aswell

looked at a few ab/dl sites and any pointers in the right directions towards were the diaper loving girls hang out would be nice to no high hopes but well you never know when the right person will read these poasts

im also a bit of a furry
    love games anime etc

Welcome to ADISC from a fellow pokemon named "Snivy" and nice introduction!

You must cook awesome food better than me because I can't cook all that well haha. I love diapers as well and i'm sure half this community does. Hope you make some awesome friends, I wish you luck, and again Hope you enjoy your stay Oh! Tell me your favorite videogame I love games as well.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwaltz View Post
    hey all im terrible at writing these so im just going to blabber on about me ha ha
    im a chef and a butcher from yorkshire loves my food even tho im skinny i eat like horse ha ha love my doggy i have a 4 yr old collie

hopeing to talk to more like minded people and meet friends who like wearing diapers aswell

looked at a few ab/dl sites and any pointers in the right directions towards were the diaper loving girls hang out would be nice to no high hopes but well you never know when the right person will read these poasts

im also a bit of a furry
    love games anime etc

Welcome blackwaltz! You gave a fine introduction! There are quite a few furries, DLs and even a chef or two that you can relate to here. We're a support group, so not much meet ups occur here. There's been a few, though. I love collies and labs. I'm sure you're doggy is really cute! Tell me though, what is a walking party?

Lancs, here: parish border with Yorks.
    as tha's a butcher, we need pork & cranberry sausages all year round. a pork & cranberry sausage is not just for Christmas.

Welcome BlackWaltz!
    So glad to see you join us. Hope you are enjoying DL activities

Though that I'd also chip in and add my welcome.

You might just be right at home in the foodies group.

Hope to see you there.

DLE

welcome from the south coast down on the solent
    One word of warning on collie's they're still nuts at 14 years old just not as fast or agile

This site is where to find the majority of gals. But zeroing in on them only because of gender is a non-starter. The community is full of ab and dl guys, and many are hetero or bi. Seriously, Between Adisc and Daily Diapers are tens of thousands of padded people, plus all those on Babyfur.me and Fetlife. I don't know if you want a lover, a mommy, a sister-like diapered girl, but trust me, the girls are not short of ready-and-willing guys. Your best bet is to describe yourself, through joining discussions and revealing who you are thereby. What your standing is on politics, religion, sports, anything. We have an off-topic forum where you can talk about anything at all, and by getting in on neutral topics you can avoid revealing personal info. Girls do exist in this community, but concentrating on making friends, and showing how interesting YOU are is the way to attract their interest, let them see you in a positive light.

Start topics about your interests, or use search terms to find threads you can add to. There are ways to find events that abdl people go to, and that includes girls. Put yourself out there. Music, local sports teams, movies, are all good things to chat about. Adisc has groups for people into specific things. Try that as an avenue. You can PM people in a group who share an interest and invite them to chat about the latest X-men movie, the Habs chances, if you are into ice Hockey, or the induction of Heart into the rock hall of fame.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwaltz View Post

im also a bit of a furry
    love games anime etc

Good Evening.

Welcome!

I am several thousand miles west of you in Yorkshire. Anyway, I live in "New Hampshire".

I am an AB and a Furry with Autism and Cerebral Palsy. Medically I have to wear diapers 24/7.

Yes! I myself like Japanese Anime.

caitianx

thanks all my fave game is final fantasy 9 i grew up with it hence the name
    looking for friends for a start

but sick of dating people who aren't diaper lovers so yeh i kinda have hopes of been happy and sharing my hobby one day all of them

love anime trigun is a fave i love the jazz score currently learning sax and cigarbox guitar

and yeh im a huge foodie i create my own recipies often my latest been a variant of hoisin beef slow cooked in the sauce then shredded

grew up with pokemon aswell miss the days were we all had the cards and pokemon yellow on the gameboy ha ha