Thread: Help with shipping

Question Help with shipping

Amazon.com: Abena Abri-Form M4 Fitted Brief, Medium, 14 Count: Health & Personal Care

Plan on ordering these but w/o prime how much is shipping from that location to my state N.C. idk if it's already up there I got $26.93/count for pack of 14. Help c:

Add them to your cart and look at the shipping price before you confirm the order.

at amazon you can join for about $100 a year and get free shipping on all orders priority works if you buy enough!!! if you look at anything it will show link to all other same items and cheapest to highest!!! i have never found anything cheaper them amazon!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

How ironic my ex wife does marketing for them!!!! and we are still best friends !!! I may have a 20% coupon laying around!!!

I'm not doing prime it'd be a waste because I hardly shop at amazon anyway. Waste of $100/per year. Nada but thanks Trevor

If you spend $35 or more in one order w/o prime,
    standard shipping is free. That should take 5-7 days. Or, if you can't wait for some reason, you can sign up from a free 1 month trial of prime that will get it to you in 2 days. All you have to do is go to your account settings and set it so that prime does not renew after 30 days.

I put $30.00 on my account I sure hope shipping isn't over like $4.00 or somethin then I'm really screwed :3 And the pricing is 26.93 but I keep seeing you save 6.88 or 20% I surely don't understand I didn't do anything to save and it's in gray. I guess it's my first purchase so I save money but still shipping.

$36.35 -_- Need $6 more dollars ARGH!!
    Last edited by Snivy; 27-May-2014 at 19:40.

Well,

As was said above...

You'll get free shipping...

After your done, login to your prime account and cancel it...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    Well,

As was said above...

You'll get free shipping...

After your done, login to your prime account and cancel it...

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    it's 26.93 I don't wanna get anything else for free shipping I'll pay for it
    ^^^^^------I just said that dude -_-