Thread: Hey

Smile Hey

Hey guys,
    Been here before when <18. Turned 18 recently so I'm back. Was never super active though. To be honest I am mostly a lurker .
    I like video games and music. My favourite genre is metal, my favourite video game series is the Mass Effect series.
    Mostly I am here for diaper info, as you guys have the best reviews and such. Maybe help out some people who are uncomfortable with their interests and give some advice just like you guys gave to me way back.
    Thanks,
    qwr12345

Hi qwr12345 and welcome back!!! I love reggae and blues, and love facebook games!! Texas poker, angry birds, etc. Being ab/dl i enjoy the information on diaper info as well and give back whenever possible!! Welcome back again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by keithandre1 View Post
    Hi qwr12345 and welcome back!!! I love reggae and blues, and love facebook games!! Texas poker, angry birds, etc. Being ab/dl i enjoy the information on diaper info as well and give back whenever possible!! Welcome back again!!!
    Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I have a confession: I have never worn diapers. I guess I should go and get some eh?

warring them is my choice!! I see your dl and you havent worn all ok!!!!!!! from my experience once i wore, look out world I will never turn back!! only do what you enjoy thats what lifes about, doing things we enjoy most !!!

Welcome QWR! A diaper virgin? You will find the right one and when you put it on it will be complete bliss. Wear it all night and let it wrap you in soft comfort. I started with some free samples in March and then began to wear full time in May.