Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ADISC Steam Group (estimating interest)

Default ADISC Steam Group (estimating interest)

If you'd be interested in joining an ADISC steam group, for possible gaming with other ADISCers, post here.

Depending on the level of interest, and the issues it presents, I may create one.

If I do create one, it is likely to be EC+ only.

I'm not too much of a gamer, but I could get behind this.

thought this meant steam trains - I'm a diesel fan myself!

A Steam Group?

Would definitely be down for one but my problem would be how private would it be?

I don't own multiple accounts to separate my ABDL, Steam found and real life friends seeing as that would be too much of a hassle especially considering that my games are all on this account. Would the name be discreet and the group set to private?

Have this Pie!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RobotPie.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	21005

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    A Steam Group?

Would definitely be down for one but my problem would be how private would it be?

I don't own multiple accounts to separate my ABDL, Steam found and real life friends seeing as that would be too much of a hassle especially considering that my games are all on this account. Would the name be discreet and the group set to private?

Have this Pie!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RobotPie.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	21005
    The name would probably be "ADISC", and the group would be set as private as Steam allows, but it might still show up on your profile. It wouldn't show what it was, though.

Are you going to launch a beta so you can test out bugs before you launch the full thing? I would love to participate and Invite my bud @poisonsnivy & Keithandre1

I'm interested, though I'm not quite sure I follow how a Steam group works yet?

I am an interetested kitten as always moo so count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Moo View Post
    The name would probably be "ADISC", and the group would be set as private as Steam allows, but it might still show up on your profile. It wouldn't show what it was, though.
    Bit iffy about having the name there but then again it wouldn't be a ADISC Steam group if it had another name so yeah I guess I would join considering I have another group set to main.

hmm that's a tough one. I'm interested but I have to see how the steam privacy settings are. Like right now if you don't private your profile users can click on other users. I have some friends that are furry and they aren't too hush hush about it on their profile... so my non furry friends can click and find out. However I haven't ran into this situation yet.