Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: College

Kaitlyn

Default College

Well, this is a question I had in my intro, where someone kindly told me I might get a better answer here! I kinda wanted to know if anyone here has ever worn to college? I'd been thinking about trying because we get some long, looong lectures, and I've had plenty of close calls and I actually had an accident once when I wasn't able to get to the bathroom in time. So, has anyone here ever worn to college? And if you have, any tips?

A lot of people do.

In my lectures, it's just normal as usual. i sit near the door just in case I have to leave sooner than expected. That's about it.

I wear most every day being in the northeast usa my biggest problem is in high heat when it gets 100 degrees other then that i wear 1 size lager t shirt or coat that hangs lower then the top of my pants even if i bend over im covered and i wear bulk 24/7 depends etc not the goodnights etc

I have worn to college, but not on days when I would be staying for a class or lecture. I was a commuter to college so I never actually had a dorm or lived away from home during the time. Basically I wore them on days when I would be dropping off an assignment, going to a club meeting, or hitting the library on campus. Just small things like that. Thought about wearing during classes, but I figured I would be too excited/distracted thinking about them to concentrate on my studies lol. It sounds like fun though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkamena View Post
    Well, this is a question I had in my intro, where someone kindly told me I might get a better answer here! I kinda wanted to know if anyone here has ever worn to college? I'd been thinking about trying because we get some long, looong lectures, and I've had plenty of close calls and I actually had an accident once when I wasn't able to get to the bathroom in time. So, has anyone here ever worn to college? And if you have, any tips?
    I can imagine wearing discretely in a college setting. I can't imagine justifying wearing in that setting for that reason. In every class I've ever taken, teachers are more than accommodating for students to step out to use the bathroom for a moment.

I've worn a few times to class before. Proved more a distraction from the lecture than anything else as I was preoccupied with someone noticing and the likes. The best suggestion I can make is being confident when you do wear. If you are nervous people will start to look at you differently and may notice details they would otherwise look over.

Kaitlyn

Your professors are a bit nicer than mine, I suppose. Like I said, I've actually had an accident because my history professor wouldn't let me out of class during the lecture. I guess I can see where you guys are coming from when you say you'd be distracted, but in my opinion I'd rather be caught in a wet diaper that I can take off than wet pants that I have to stay in until I can get home

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkamena View Post
    Your professors are a bit nicer than mine, I suppose. Like I said, I've actually had an accident because my history professor wouldn't let me out of class during the lecture. I guess I can see where you guys are coming from when you say you'd be distracted, but in my opinion I'd rather be caught in a wet diaper that I can take off than wet pants that I have to stay in until I can get home
    Are you attending a small school? When I was in college, many of my lectures had 80 or more people in them, and even if the teacher wanted to avoid disturbances, it simply wasn't possible to keep everyone seated and paying attention for a couple hours in that sort of large lecture room.

Anyway, if you do have concerns about being able to go a couple hours seated in one place, whether that's due to mean professors or not wanting to miss anything, diapers do seem like the ideal solution. =)

Kaitlyn

Well, I wouldn't really consider my college 'small,' but some of the classes have relatively few people. I'm one of about 20 in most of the classes where I'm having the trouble.

Lozza1979

Wear to college, but only wet if you need to rather than all the time as this will mean you need to change which could be awkward and would mean having to bring spare nappies to college.Just wear so your protected if you need to be.