Thread: The big deal with Video Programming.

Post The big deal with Video Programming.

I don't understand why people always criticize "Omegle" being gay and dumb where it's almost the same as skype, Facebook video chatting, Oovoo, and almost any other video chat. Omegle it's chatting with random people it's not that big of a deal and if you don't like the person then...rotate to the next one. Also people are making outfits that I don't get like Ginger hair, clown makeup, or a big carrot with a cheese stick out of someone's nose.

You don't think talking to random people is a bit different than talking to someone you choose? I'm not saying it shouldn't exist but if talking to random people (and possibly their penises) isn't your thing, it seems pretty clear that this isn't the service to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    You don't think talking to random people is a bit different than talking to someone you choose? I'm not saying it shouldn't exist but if talking to random people (and possibly their penises) isn't your thing, it seems pretty clear that this isn't the service to use.
    No I meant why people complain of their service if members are still using it?

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    No I meant why people complain of their service if members are still using it?
    I think that's just the nature of the beast. People have been complaining about one aspect or another of ADISC since it started.

Nothing is ever perfect, and any thing you will ever use and touch has flaws. Some people criticism the product but continue to use it, it's only natural.

I criticize many things I use every day, but I continue to use them because either they're the best for what I want, or I like them regardless of their flaws and regardless of what I hate about them.

I think that's just the nature of the beast. People have been complaining about one aspect or another of ADISC since it started.
    True there, Trevor. There are many ways of complaining especially. I guess it's been an aspect if you point it out like that. I will agree with ya there since your not Cary Grant.

Made no sense I meant I guess it's the same like up here. Ok got'cha
    Last edited by Snivy; 24-May-2014 at 00:31. Reason: bad grammar sorry...

Haha.....it's been a long time since I've talked to a penis. I guess I could be like Gary Busy. "Hello pants. Hello penis!"