Thread: Diaper Dares??? What would you do... or not?

Default Diaper Dares??? What would you do... or not?

Hi guys just thought i would bring up the topic of diaper dares!!! What would you do? what wouldn't you do? what have you done ? and what would you want someone to do????????????????

Simply: NOTHING.

I find those "dares" highly stupid in 99% of the time and thus don't participate in any dares.
    Same goes the other way round I don't play the "I dare you"-game with others.

To me, if I *WANT* to jump out of plane (With a parachute) diapered and blindfolded, I do it...
    If I *WANT* to race one of my motorcycles at insane speeds ghostrider style... I do it.
    If I ... *WANT* ... I do it.
    If I DO NOT WANT TO DO Something: I don't do it. And for all I care the world can call me chicken of the day, but hey, free will.

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post

I find those "dares" highly stupid in 99% of the time and thus don't participate in any dares.

To me, if I *WANT* to jump out of plane (With a parachute) diapered and blindfolded, I do it...
    If I *WANT* to race one of my motorcycles at insane speeds ghostrider style... I do it.
    If I DO NOT WANT TO DO Something: I don't do it. And for all I care the world can call me chicken of the day, but hey, free will.
    Ha ha i see your point and i can agree to an extent but i think the point of a dare is to do something you usually wouldn't. Now it doesnt have to be something as extreme as jumping out of a plane diapered and blind folded but something more like... wear it for 24 hours straight, walk out side wearing a diaper and no pants ... ect ect... truth or dare type stuff not serious things like that u mentioned

Well dares and especially kinky dares have a submissive side to it, which appeals to alot of people. Myself included. So I wouldn't be so fast on judging others on a website for ab/dl

The website getdare.com has quite a few threads of diaper and ABDL dares.

This seems more like a game...towards forum fun with diaper dares... Not this post exactly something like it.

Heh, I totally agree, man. If you caved in, you'd be letting them pressure you As for the dares, I woudn't do them unless I was pretty drunk or something, most of them are too stupid